Thread: Roboforex

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Thumbs up Roboforex

Roboforex Website

offers $15 no deposit bonus to all clients

The goal of the RoboForex is to provide quality services at the international Forex online market. A great variety of Forex trading accounts, a convenient Live Account, the full-featured MT4 trading terminal, a wide range of trading instruments (currency, raw material, gold, oil, shares, futures CDFs), and a high quality of deals – all these factors allow our clients to implement any type of trading strategies. Just give orders and leave everything else to the RoboForex!

Roboforex is regulated by FSCL. It accepts WebMoney, Handy Bank, Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Yandex.Money, bank wire and credit cards. Spread starts with 0.8pips.

Types of Accounts: http://www.roboforex.com/trade-conditions/account-types/
    Deposit and Withdrawal Options: WebMoney, Handy Bank, Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Yandex.Money, bank wire and credit cards

Roboforex Website

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I wonder does your company provide any IB programs? If yes, specify its conditions, please.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For me, I have only used freshforex, I'm happy with this broker. It's very easy to register, open account and trade. If thing wrong you may always use freshforex support, works 24/5, always help me in my questions. Thanks them

Thread Information