Thread: TradingSticks.com

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

TradingSticks.com

FX Fatcat has had no experience with TradingSticks.com. If you have any experience with TradingSticks.com, it would be great to share your experience by leaving a review below.

Reviewer Guidelines

Please do not write a review if;
    • you have never used or had any dealings with TradingSticks.com in the past or present.
    • you are associated with TradingSticks.com in any way, directly or indirectly.
    • you are a competitor. Please note; competitors leaving untruthful reviews about their competition will not be tolerated, and if found out, you shall be named and severely shamed.

*Please keep this thread clean of comments: This thread is for reviews and information only*.

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Greetings, My name is Jeff and i work two full time jobs. I have been trading forex for about 5 years now with some success. My problem is that i live on the east coast usa and i have found that the major moves occur during the london market which i am sleeping. Or the ny market when i am working. I stumbled upon trading sticks by accident. I have been using them for over one year with much success. There are alot of ways to use this remarkable tool but i use it on the 4hr bar. Now i can draw my trendlines before bed and not worry. If the trade happens i am in and if it dont no worries. The best part of this ea is the ability to control the settings. Not to mention the incredible customer support. I wouldnt consider trading with out it. I would rate this product 10 of 10!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to firecapt For This Useful Post:

HannaLors (04-16-2012)

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have benign using Tradingsticks and found the product to work very well, the customer severs to out standing. "Set it and forget it" is a term that describes Tradingsticks very well. five stars form me . Gregt- Canada

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hi! guys there are so many methods available here for trading and earning money but there are few method which I like the most. So check Jeux for earning money online by playing games and I must earning is fun now a days. Well, it all depends on luck but you should try it once to win a jackpot and other prizes.

Thread Information