Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much time is required for learning Forex?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

How much time is required for learning Forex?

Hello

Many new traders are not having any idea about how much time is really required for learning the Forex trading.

How much time is required for learning Forex?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think every body is different. Some people may be able to pick it up in 6 months and focus on what works, while others might take 10 years.

This being said, if you've been trading for 6 months or 10 years, you are always learning because the markets will always throw out new surprises for you.

For me, I would say it took me three years of intense learning. That is learning from books, learning from demo trading and most importantly, learning by live trading.

The live trading was costly for me, but I've seen it as 'the price I had to pay for trading education'. If you've lost money in the market, you must see it as the money you've paid for that education so LEARN what mistakes you make and try not to make them again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBuck For This Useful Post:

lynladyforex (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have also learned the Forex using my own money and lost it.

But i was always worried about the loss and i had to do this several time over and over again till i started to find the right directions

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator4fx View Post
    I have also learned the Forex using my own money and lost it.

But i was always worried about the loss and i had to do this several time over and over again till i started to find the right directions
    It seems most people who don't have a mentor learn in this way, and for the most part I think it's the best way to learn.

So what was the thing that changed you from being a losing trader into a winning trader? What was it?

Trading is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It's depends on that how much you are interesting in Forex trading and want to do this business as soon because there are many training centers and educational books for learning the Forex trading and all the learning centers are doing their best role in training and giving the informaiton and knowledge about Forex trading so it's depends on you ...........

Learn Forex

Last edited by Alexander33; 04-29-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Yeah, it certainly depends on the person. Some people may take 6 months, some 6 years, some never. It all depends how long it takes to 'click' and how fast you learn.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It's your life. Some trader spend 10 years but still losing, but one good broker with 2 years can make thousand with forex. I think it depends on you and your effort. Mnimum to win is 1 year, but maximum is unlimited.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Normally it need 6 moths to 1 year to know forex trading. We can learn forex in few months. But trading is a difficult thing it need much time to learn risk management, strategy and making plan . We know efficient way of trading after much experience. Trading practice is must to learn forex. Much practice teach us much learning about forex market.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    forex is a ongoing learning experience, you should never stop learning or you will fail.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It is up to you what is the pace you learn forex with. Just don't rush and be ready to have losses, cuz it is impossible to trade alaways successfully. Don't use any forex systems powered by famous or unfamous brokers. It will just exhaust you and you deposit cuz you will not understand the steps that is adviced to make in their extraneous strategies. Work out your personal plan of trading and don't back off from that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information