Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How will you Define Success in Forex?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Success is when you obtain consistency and lessen risk.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Making frequent profits makes you a successful trade as earning from forex market is tough, there are times when one makes continuous losses or profit, but the key is to make profit consistently.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I earn money on forex trading with Hotforex and consider it to be pure success. I can also mention experience as a sign of successful trading, but being only prerequisite and not carrying any beneficial element it should be gained naturally by learning and practising..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Success in Forex trading is when you get profitable outcome of most of your trading. Few losses are understandable but when you keep on increasing your income through Forex at speedy rate then it is considered that you are making success at Forex.

A person should not invest the cash in hurry. Do proper research to avoid losing your hard earned money!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    success in forex is finding a stable streak of trades in a given time frame, like the ability to generate a good number of peeps monthly or yearly. and in my opinion the success is in finding way to avoid loses.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    With the right education, you can take control of your financial future and build a solid foundation to safeguard and grow your investments. In today’s economic climate, there has never been a better time to learn to trade. I have been on a Trading education with Academy of Financial Trading located in London United Kingdom which I found them on https://twitter.com/academyofft. AcademyFT provided a genuine opportunity to gain a quality introduction to a new income Steam!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    any succesfull trading are comes from solid trading plan. it's all depend on trader needs and should match with their current trading method used. personally I use most popular method, scalping strategy. The fundamental characteristics of a great Forex broker for scalping are : The spread must be low; which is a vital variable in choosing a broker for scalping. has a quick execution of requests so we able to trade more requests in only one second. got mine with Tickmill ECN account type, which fully satisfies it all. high execution process supported by numerous liqudity provider they use. Low cost trading fee, with 0.3 pips average on EURUSD trade, I've got smaller spread during volatile market event, and they had no restriction for any kind trading strategy use.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by mangboy View Post
    success in forex is finding a stable streak of trades in a given time frame, like the ability to generate a good number of peeps monthly or yearly. and in my opinion the success is in finding way to avoid loses.
    Yes when your percentage of positive trade is high then you can call your self a successful trader , to be successful you have to make positive trades.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    everyone has massive chances in getting good profits because of the high rate of fluctuation. Traders only have to follow the strategy precisely to avoid any risk of losing too much.In essence, a trading plan gives a forex trader all the information they need to initiate a trade, liquidate the trade for a profit or take a small loss if the trader was in error. a trade management is the key to success, for 1:500 leverage ratio upon my Tickmill ECN account, I use 2% risk for each trade, in other words I use 0.01 lot size for each 500 deposit amount. which appear a stress free trading setup for daily uses.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For me you can say you are a successful trader when you are able to make consistent profit over time, that means, when you are able to make your victories higher than your losses during a long period of time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information