Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think that forex trading is only for businessman?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Do you think that forex trading is only for businessman?

Most of the people thought that forex are meant only for business man..
    I knew forex not only business because some of peoples maybe treat forex as a game or just for fun.
    What you say?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No, trading is not meant for only businessman, trading system is depended on the character of a trader. That is in my opinion, but In the world of trading we know that there are many experienced trader and not all of them are businessman, we have, anyone who knows what is the Forex Strategies can trade after a good practice in the demo accounts.Each day, every trader in the world is faced with the same problem: how to decide when to enter and exit the market? Most traders agree that one needs some kind of a plan – or strategy – to indicate when would be an optimum time to enter the market, with the probability of a successful trade in their favour.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I would say that trading isn't only for businessmen, but it should be approached with a businessman mentality. Trading is not a game. It can be entertaining and a rush, but people who are only in it for these reasons are usually called gamblers and not traders.

I would say for those who have a full time job, long term or what we would call 'Position' trading is the way to go. The last thing you want is having to think and worry about your trading positions all day at work. The Forex is meant to be a tool which free's your time up, not something which acts like a mental prison!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Forex trading support every one. business man can get more benefits from trading due to high investment. It is reality that good capital effects positively with god trading skill . But we can not limit it to only business men. It is now business of every home .On small frame we get small profits that are good to satisfy personal needs.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Forex is for everyone that is why it's a great thing. Not only business men but everyone gets a chance to learn trading and earn money on the currency market. Of course it is not easy and not everyone is able to make profit, but the opportunity is there.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Well, it's obviously not only for businessmen, I mean, do you really think brokers would offer accounts with only 1 USD??? ok, ok, maybe those are not that serious, but really, accounts of 2000 USD could be achieved by almost anybody, but maybe as AsiaDev said, it seems like they have more success since they are capable to invest more.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by jlangeles View Post
    Well, it's obviously not only for businessmen, I mean, do you really think brokers would offer accounts with only 1 USD??? ok, ok, maybe those are not that serious, but really, accounts of 2000 USD could be achieved by almost anybody, but maybe as AsiaDev said, it seems like they have more success since they are capable to invest more.
    I'd have to agree with this. I think for most people to achieve consistent results, they need a big account.

Maybe the best way to trade is this:
    Look at where the price of the currency pair is magnetized to the most over the past 3 years. Enter the trade with a small position, take profit at that level and just leave it run, no matter how long it takes to hit the take profit.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No forex is for every one for business man old and young peoples and for student and rich or poor every one can trade in the forex market there are not any restriction from the market.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No, I don't think so that forex trading is only for businessman. It has nothing to do with businessman. It is not like other business that you have money money and you invest it to the business. It requires different types of skills. Trading is related to emotions. It the emotions that ruin everything. I trade binary options. For my trading I like lxmarkets broker. It is a leading regulated and licensed options broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Thanks to this forex trading business as it is free from any discrimination so far.. and the reason for its popularity is because it can be done anytime, anywhere and anyone can do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information