Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you trading EveryDay?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You are your own boss in this job. There is another one in which you don't have to work too hard. Open an E-commerce website and sell your products and services. The advices you need for setting up the business can be get from many consultants like me. You can visit my website for more information on the matter.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don't trade everyday only when I receive signal from Myfxbook. I prefer to use Autotrade feature from Hotforex rather than trading myself cuz I make too much money mistake and can't control emotions when trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have scalping these days so trading everyday almost. There is no need to trade everyday in other methods.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by forexmaestro View Post
    I don't trade everyday only when I receive signal from Myfxbook. I prefer to use Autotrade feature from Hotforex rather than trading myself cuz I make too much money mistake and can't control emotions when trading.
    I dont trade every day, i avoid trading when the market is very volatile or when i am not confident enough to place trades.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Forex is open 24/5 daily but it not means that all time is equal opportunity, so its depend on you and your mind so i cannot say how long your trading here, but i think if we are take target its batter for us.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomegirls View Post
    Forex is open 24/5 daily but it not means that all time is equal opportunity, so its depend on you and your mind so i cannot say how long your trading here, but i think if we are take target its batter for us.
    Forex trading is becoming more popular day be day just because of the reason that it is open 24/5 and the traders have the access to trade at any time of their convenience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information