Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you trading EveryDay?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I do not trade every single day. Come on, I have a family too to spend my time with One a serious note, I look for a good opportunity, until then I relax. That is what I like the most about Forex Trading.

A person should not invest the cash in hurry. Do proper research to avoid losing your hard earned money!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Its upto you many traders trade regularly, its better as then you are more aware of the market movement, and there are people who cant invest time on regular basis. It depends from trader to trader but its very important to take break regularly as over trading might cause stress which will effect your personal as well as professional life.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    depsite how many hours spend to trade, it much easier when we trade at best trading hours. The best trading hours are the times when volume and volatility levels are highest. High trading volume means that more lots of a particular currency pair are being bought and sold and high volatility means that the currency pair is moving fast and trending quickly. High volume and strong volatile cause large pip movements during the best trading hours. Moreover, the spreads become narrower during high volume trading hours, and narrow spreads means lower transaction costs. i use Tickmill platform as primary use brokerage service. and appears become one of my best deal as they also provide provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K which means I just got even lower transaction cost.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Not necessarily. I trade depends on the setup. Whenever there are good setups i will enter a trade. Sometimes a few trades a day, sometimes 3-4 trades a week

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I usually don't place any trade when I am not sure about price movement. Thus, trading with CToption brings more flexibility in my trading career because they provide 'Live trading room twice a week with free Signals'.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don't trade everyday only in days when significant news releases are expected to come out. As a news trader I need to make limited number of entries (1-2 entries weekly or monthly) but with substantial lot (5-8 lot). I get smallest slippage at Hotforex while trading news that's why stick with them for a long time (about two years).

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    aside from a day job im usually a position trade and do swings so its more like a couple of trades a week maybe 2-3 days a week with hotforex, but i do check the charts every day, i cant avoid it, even if if has nothing to do with my trades i just end up venturing in charts of different currencies.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexGrandeur View Post
    I usually don't place any trade when I am not sure about price movement. Thus, trading with CToption brings more flexibility in my trading career because they provide 'Live trading room twice a week with free Signals'.
    Yes its better to avoid trading when the market is turbulent it becomes very difficult to predict the price movement.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don't trade every day as I'm a swing trader so I only trade when I see a good setup and then I hold on to that trade position for some days. If I see a good setup I may trade on back to back days but it only depends on good setups appearing.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by mangboy View Post
    aside from a day job im usually a position trade and do swings so its more like a couple of trades a week maybe 2-3 days a week with hotforex, but i do check the charts every day, i cant avoid it, even if if has nothing to do with my trades i just end up venturing in charts of different currencies.
    Yes its a good part time job and you should not over do things just do when you are free.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information