Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Are you a Hardcore Scalper?

Hello

Are you trading the Forex as a Scalper?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I always trade using scalper EA, so i can't said my self as hardcore scalper.
    I just small pips seeker in many brokers like liteforex,fbs,roboforex,and etc..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator4fx View Post
    Hello

Are you trading the Forex as a Scalper?

I can consider yes for the first question. didnt have a clear idea with the second one, would you mean a rapid order scalper? , develop a scalping strategy are chalenging task. but more important thing make sure your brokers allow such trading style. most brokers only fed the trader with narrow spread, but not with the execution. some company put a trapping promotional offer such huge bonus and still stated as ecn brokers which provide scalper friendly trading condition. after search,test and research with many brokers, i came accros with conclusion i should avoid 'discount' brokers, have a check their liquidity provider. this when i found my account with armada market giving better result then rest with any brokers. definietly not a discount brokers, with their trading condition provide such narrow spread, fast execution, and reliable ECN liquidity provide, i dont need any promotional offer, a better trading condition are far way important for me.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    i use to be a hardcore scalper but then i lsoe a lot of money and time so nowadays i trade based on high probability setups

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    while applied scalping method one thing crucial is the each transaction cost should low as possible. I trade with ECN account type at Tickmill broker, with high execution process supported by numerous liqudity provider they use. Low cost trading fee, with 0.3 pips average on EURUSD trade, I've got smaller spread during volatile market event, and they had no restriction for any kind trading strategy use. The ECN is solely focused on matching up your order with the opposite side held by another market participant on the ECN as quickly as possible.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No i avoid scalping, scalping is a difficult technique as well as very risky, you have to be an experienced trader to do scalping.

Thread Information