Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an ECN broker

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Looking for an ECN broker

Hello guys,
    I am looking for an ECN broker who has tight spreads and tight commissions. An ECN broker which is up to date and modern and honest and serious.

Any suggestions? Oh and: It should be possible to trade with small sizes like 100$... Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by angelnish View Post
    Hello guys,
    I am looking for an ECN broker who has tight spreads and tight commissions. An ECN broker which is up to date and modern and honest and serious.

Any suggestions? Oh and: It should be possible to trade with small sizes like 100$... Any suggestions?
    I use MB Trading. I'm not sure about the $100 and what you call tight commissions, but here is a screenshot below of the spreads. They do MetaTrader as well. The spreads you see below are from my live account.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mbtrading.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	185.5 KB 
ID:	1031

Trading is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Most of the guys believe in tight spread and get happy by this & forget the other issues like re-quotes, rebates, agile services, withdrawal issues, hedging facilities etc. I believe those who have tight spread always have lack in other options which traders usually forget.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    not all tight spreads means good news, but I guess you are a scalper, I trade with hotforex where they have decent spreads good for scalping and hedging is allowed, safe and good execution (I am a position trader BTW) no issues so far with these guys, been thinking about a couple of good rebates that comes with this broker but Im still in the process of doing some reseach, I hope it helps and best of luck

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The %age of scalpers is more than position traders and the profit share is always greater than any one. I'm doing both type of trading and all of my positions gives me good profit in less then 2 days and the amount of trades are nearly 50/day. So experience makes man perfect. The winning percentage is above 80%. I found my brokers are good for me i've 2 accounts with 2 different brokers. Forex-metal and Alpari.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hey MrEuro is there any chance you could tell us your trading strategy? It sounds like you are making the big bucks!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are a lot of STP/ECN NDD brokers out there, with Google you can easily find out one. I'm trading with HotForex and it's an ECN broker. You can try it

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think 1LOTSTP is the right STP/STN broker to use. This broker has also good and fast execution.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by raybenz1986 View Post
    I think 1LOTSTP is the right STP/STN broker to use. This broker has also good and fast execution.
    Yes, definitely. I've just visited their site.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    My current ECN broker is OctaFx where I've deposited about 7K. Now my equity is about 8600$ and only 3 month passed. Of course it is not so much for run-of-the-mil breakout strategy trading, but considerating the fact that I managed to make money on this comlplicated market lives up to all expectations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information