Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an ECN broker

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I trade on OctaFx Ecn account. I've deposited there about 7K, now it is 8600$ and onlt 3 month passed. Of course it is not so much for run-of-the-mill breakout strategy but considerating that I manaded to make money on this complicated money really lives up to all expectations I laid down in my forex career.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    ECN forex brokers will charge you a commission on each trade, but generally provide much lower spreads. With some ECN brokers you can get the spread down to almost zero. Paying the commission is typically worth it to save 2 pips on the spread. For longer-term traders this isn’t a big deal. But for scalpers, an ECN broker with
    a typical spread near zero (0.1 or 0.2 pips on majors) is highly advantageous. so i open an ECN account with Armada Markets who have this low spread based Forex Spread Broker, http://quotes.armadamarkets.ee/liveg...ot/quotes.html for live update spread information.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvana08 View Post
    I trade on OctaFx Ecn account. I've deposited there about 7K, now it is 8600$ and onlt 3 month passed. Of course it is not so much for run-of-the-mill breakout strategy but considerating that I manaded to make money on this complicated money really lives up to all expectations I laid down in my forex career.
    1k6$ in 3 months is a good profit amount that many trader want to learn from you. Keep trading and don't forget to share your experience, I really want to learn too.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    1k6$ in 3 months is a good profit amount that many trader want to learn from you. Keep trading and don't forget to share your experience, I really want to learn too.
    outstanding, this guy surely had to share his knowledge. or perhaps he just need to share his trade, it would be a good signal provider to follow.
    i would gladly to use my armada markets account to follow this profitable trade. i already linked my account with myfxbook autotrade feature, would you mind to link your account with their feature and share the link. it's would be nice to follow profitable expert trader. I do really want to earn while learn by following his trading activity.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I u really made a lot of money. Share your statements here...

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    our choice of an account package needs to reflect how much we know and what we expect from daily trading activity. some account also offer bonus deposit, but in real practice most of these just an additional margin are only meant for new entry. quite opposite from my 15% deposit bonus from Tickmill, added to stop-out calculation, and also withdrawable. I go with ecn account type with them, for maximum result from trading short term entry method. I dont hold my entries for long, so the each transaction cost should low as possible, These types of gains are possible because of the large depth of liquidity their ECN account provides.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    When I was searching for a Good broker, ECN was my requirements. Although I couldn't find a reliable broker until I found FXHQ and their broker reviews were perfectly filtered for traders to pick the best one, http://www.fxhq.com/brokers. So, when I took the best ECN broker, I also looked for fastest withdrawals and I was able to find the right one for me.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    ECN accounts are not better in the way that they make trading decisions any easier. If you are experienced and you can afford the choice of ECN or non ECN then go for ECN, no thought required.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am trading with LMFX, it's true STP/ECN broker and I have withdrawn successfully 2 times with Skrill, it's fast execution.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    I am trading with LMFX, it's true STP/ECN broker and I have withdrawn successfully 2 times with Skrill, it's fast execution.
    I also have some good experience with them so far, i can safely recommend testing them with small amounts or checking their demo account before investing with them as there demo account can be accessed without depositing any amount with the broker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information