Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to start your own forex Brokerage firm?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I wish it was so easy and straight forward, but it’s the hardest thing and that’s why we shouldn’t worry about such things. I only prefer doing trading and thanks to broker like OctaFX, it’s ever easier which is to do with the top notch conditions which includes low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so that’s why I am able to trade nicely and brings lot of profits to me.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No, I don’t think it’s like operating account that you think about it and operate it in next moment, it’s obviously massive thing and whole structure is require for it. I don’t even need to worry about it because of FreshForex, as with them, it’s like having my own brokerage company as such supportive they are whether with zero spread, gigantic 101% Trade Able bonus or many such features, it’s absolutely love able.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You really don’t do this sort of thing overnight; it’s all planning for months (years) and only then we can actually prepare for it. Firstly, we need to make sure we become successful as traders and then we can go beyond. I am trading with OctaFX broker where I get helped massively to be successful as trader with their high quality features and facilities while there is much more which helps me do everything easily and with comfort as well.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system ,superior execution and much more real trading facilities.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    https://my.fbs.com/payments
    FBS Presents Malaysia with....
    Deposit via FasaPay and get +3% added to EACH DEPOSIT!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Even though mostly traders think only good trading knowledge can bring success in Fx trading but practically that’s not possible without a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because the platform is able to affects the result of our trading with certainly, so if we want to get maximal result in result, we have to ensures the best broker first of all. As a suitable trading platform now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated with real STP Execution and always ensures secure trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I wouldn't hurry to open a brokage company though. It's very easy to become a bankrupt. Do you remember AlpariUK and its clients who lost their money?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information