Thread: I Love Trading

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

I Love Trading

Hey everyone. I think it's important to stop for a moment and remember why we love do what we do from time to time.

I love trading and all that goes into it. It's such an experience, especially looking back on the journey so far, the beatings, and the successes alike.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

I'll then you, to be successful in this business, you have to dance in a lot of rain. So much, you even wonder why in the world your dancing in rain when you could be sitting by the fire drinking hot coco.
    Hahaha...
    Happy trading everyone!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I like this I love trading because it keeps me up to date on what is going on in the world. I love world events and find it fascinating... and there's also the bonus of the money of course!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
    I like this ' the bonus of the money of course!'

That's definitely a big part of it, but I can honestly say I love all the work that goes into it. I remember how I felt the first day ever, I knew I found what I wanted to do with my life. It was the best feeling ever, and I have only gotten more sure with every day!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Trading is an interesting world if we have good knowledge of how to achieve the targets with appropriate decisions. We should perform our every task as best as possible. If we are patient and consistent, our long term progress will bring us a lot of income

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by bestforexpartner View Post
    Trading is an interesting world if we have good knowledge of how to achieve the targets with appropriate decisions. We should perform our every task as best as possible. If we are patient and consistent, our long term progress will bring us a lot of income
    I don't think I'll ever stop. I love my job. Even in the down times. If I stop loving it, I'll be done. That's why I trade, I have a true passion for the financial markets and love every single second I spend reading news and analyzing markets.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I too love doing this trading business; it’s really honored to be part of it. I like it even more ever since I have started dreaming of been a brokerage company and the fuel was added by TechForBrokers, it’s absolutely peach! As they setup everything for me and allowed me to run up my business extremely quickly. I really can’t think of anything better than this at such competitive price, it’s truly wonderland for me and makes it fruitful!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I love trading as it is paying me some extra bucks now otherwise those who looses their money in trading business and loose more while chasing that lost money does not love it at all.

Thread Information