Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep a Trading Log

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Keep a Trading Log

Keeping a log of trades is like taking a snapshot in time. You'll find that after making your first analysis, market conditions develop so rapidly that it can be difficult to remember exactly what you saw in the beginning that caused you to enter the market. By recording just a few notes about each trade you make and the technical picture you see, you will sharpen your skills in recognizing strong trade setups.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Well first of all, I would like to thank you for providing this information. Secondly, I would like to appreciate your efforts because it could help to plenbty oif traders of the market and especially for the starters. Nothing of value is easy. I just found out that it is not easy to win and to make huge profits. An extra bit of advice for all is that when you’re looking for making money online then make great plan of action.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by bestforexpartner View Post
    Well first of all, I would like to thank you for providing this information. Secondly, I would like to appreciate your efforts because it could help to plenbty oif traders of the market and especially for the starters. Nothing of value is easy. I just found out that it is not easy to win and to make huge profits. An extra bit of advice for all is that when you’re looking for making money online then make great plan of action.
    I agree with you. A trading journal isn't just about writing in the prices of your entry and exit and the time you executed the trade. The trading journal is also about refining your methods and mastering your own psychology.

To be even more specific, it is about your individual emotional psychology before, during, and after the trade.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    But, we will still get problem although we review our mistake and our journal..
    Each market condition is absolutely different and it makes each of review will unable to be sorted.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Although all your trading details re there in your account but still its very goo t keep your own journal where details are kept according to your understanding.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Trading logs are good for your reference , you can manage it according to your needs and apart from electronic system there should be one manual.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Every trader must keep a log of his trades. There is a well known saying that history repeats it self . Keeping the logs helps a trader to analyze his mistakes and helps in improving the knowledge and skills .Your mistakes will help you to perform better.

Always make your plan of action before placing a trade for yourself .

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    This is one aspect that many many trader lack to have. Even I myself don't have any trading log. It seems a very tedious job for me to keep everything in one place about my trading journey. But do have any intention to start a trading log.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Having a trading journal is most important thing that many new traders ignore, i have seen many successful traders keeping a trading journal with proper trade planning. It is also helpful in evaluating their trading mistakes and also learning from such mistakes.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think having a journal is good idea, to keep records of your trades. It helps you to track your work and make your analysis more perfect which can sharp your skills so you can have more accurate trade in market and earn more profit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information