Thread: brokeragefactory – a complete brokerage solution for forex broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Thumbs up brokeragefactory – a complete brokerage solution for forex broker.

Brokerage Factory is the complete solution for starting own FX brokerage business. Our dealings include Incorporation of the company, banking, Regulation, MT4/MT5 solution, Bridge, Liquidity, Plugin, Multi Account Manager and all the required elements for a perfect broker.
    Spicing your own FX broking is really easy as we provide tier-1 quality service with high technologies.
    We show you the way to earn a minimum of 1k/day if you have just 30 clients. Register with us to open the doors of profit.
    Cost effective method just go to their 24*6 live chat ask about the details lively.
    Visit  www.brokeragefactory.com

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I was looking for a new broker and found the CMTrading..I have testing their demo account for 6 days. I found everything in order to the demo, low spreads and not falter charts. I haven't yet a real account.. but I guess i'll start live trading soon

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think 6 days is a very short period for demo trading one should do demo for months to get benefit of forex trading . As I did demo with Mayzus for 4 months. They offer more than 100 instruments for trading . Best thing is that there is no slippage or re-quote in trading . daily market reviews by experts also help to trade in right side.

MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Broker is something that often is considered the plot marker and rightly so, it’s the reason why one needs to put a lot of focus to this and that’s why I have went with proven company like this one www.alpari.com. I believe the biggest benefit for me working with Alpari is being comfortable, as here there are no restrictions on how I work with using any technique and also able to operate ECN account or using Mt5 platform, it’s all here and it doesn’t stop here, but they also have mind blowing Cashback which rides up to 50%, so simply phenomenal service they are offering!

Last edited by PapiaKhatunAsha; 08-24-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    A good broker is what I wish to have because that’s what really matters, it doesn’t matter whether there is bonus or anything else, it’s all about how good the broker is and that’s where everything is decided for, I go with OctaFX broker and with them, I am able to get great benefits which is especially to do with the top notch conditions whether this is to do with tidy spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage, zero balance protection, stop out level of just 15% plus much more, it’s a true all-rounder and something which really helps me out with working and is something that allows me to be successful as well, so they are my one stop shop.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In this market place, each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using MXTrade broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads without any restrictions.

Thread Information