Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to start your own forex Brokerage firm?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    If I know a lot about brokerage (ins and outs, hehe), but don't have sufficient human and financial resourses to kickstart a business, what are my chances?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    This is really foolish thinking, I don’t believe you will succeed like that. Firstly, it’s about being a quality trader and understanding things and only then we can take next step. I am fairly happy at my place with FP Markets, as they are absolutely brilliant to be with. They are a true 100% Australian owned and operated company been regulated by ASIC, so that pretty much closes the case far service is concern. Furthermore, it’s also providing with stuff like daily market updates, insides and all such which makes trading walk in the park!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Who know a genuine broker offfer White Label service? I think we could gather to be a partner of a reputable broker and get the largest commission through the coooperation.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have noticed that many traders are using these brokers IB services as well beside their trading profession to earn some extra money however i better stick with trading as it allows me earning handsome amount of returns on my investments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information