Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One of the best online forex broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

One of the best online forex broker.

www.fxbase.com in making forex trading customer aware about the forex market. Fxbase conduct webinar class for its forex customer and also teach through e-books and through team viewer etc.

They are one of the fastest growing brokerage firm in Asia in 2012 and their service to their customer is at its peak.

For more information visit www.fxbase.com

• FxBase serves the FOREX traders since 14, Dec 09, by providing effective, professional and cost-efficient products and services.
    • Registered according to the act of 1994 and regulated by Seychelles.
    • We are a worldwide STP/ECN online brokerage company.
    • FxBase aims to serve its best to satisfy all the needs of the traders.
    • We offer the best and the leading platform MT4 and all other services for manual and automated traders.
    • We provide our service for both individuals and corporate.
    • FxBase provides free education for all types of traders like for beginners, mid-level traders and also for FOREX experts to touch the profit peak faster.
    • Easy and secure transaction processes.
    • 24/6 polyglot customer service.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FXSystems announces a new promotion for all branches.

FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD!

1. Bonus roulette up to 500%.
    AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and a minimum bonus of 100%. existing clients may deposit and join.
    2. All Micro account traders can request up to 1:1000 Leverage **
    3. new vip clients get 0 pips spread for 60 days (pick any 2 major pairs). Rebate at end of two months.
    4. rescue bonus of 35% (if you loose your funds trading, you get 35% back into your account to trade with.
    For more info and queries don’t hesitate to immediately ask assistance to our client’s support.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FX Systems Ltd is a privately held investment group and technology provider. Our primary focus is the worldwide forex market.

We specialize in software development, trading systems and business services.

FX Systems has acquired various forex brokerages to create one dynamic solution. Upon acquisition we have historically lowered spreads, commissions and began major expansion projects for the benefit of both the companies and retail clients.

FX Systems White Label, Affiiate and IB Broker Packages
    FX Systems full service corporate and personal forex investing
    accounts
    FX Systems Web Development and Business Consulting

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    OctaFX to me is by far the best brokerage house at present and it’s not that because i am saying so but their work speak for it.
    OctaFX has won so many great awards like Best ECN Broker 2014, Best Broker Eastern Europe Best Broker Central Asia and countless more and the most amazing part is that it’s all done only in space of just 4 years as compare to other brokers who don't even have a single one after 10-15 years.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    HotForex has dozen of awards every year. I think this is one of best online forex brokers.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    ill be honest, 500% bonus scares me.. are they regualted? and what are the conditions that comes with this bonus?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Obviously Forex is the best place to make quick money. Thus, we need a safe platform to keep continue our trading longer. As I have been trading in Forex for more than 2 years, now I can realize how important it is to choose a reliable and trusted broker.

CommexFX is the Best Forex Broker in era I have ever seen. They simply let every traders to Win trading as a Fully Regulated and ECN/STP award winning broker.

Last edited by tamzid92; 10-13-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Guys, I have great information for you...
    Its absolutely great place for making money. Liteforex have launch affiliate MLM program. it called "Bring a Friends 2.0"
    More Detail:
    1. You join in lite and activate these LIMITED CODE : BF445194415
    2. Top up ur balance $100, (automatically you registered in MLM program and have your own code)
    3. Promote your code to your friends. and you will get $15 from each clients who activate your code.
    4. You will get additional $10, if your friend's friend able to attracted another and activing their own code.
    5. next level will get $5, and next is $2.

HURRY UP...!!!
    http://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=bringafriend

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all I need anyway. i'd prefer to have a close attention with their trading enviroment, should I use their service, see if it fit my needs related to my current trading strategies. i've been reseacrh to find matched trading conditions for my EA system. Naturally, the lower the spreads, the better it is for my scalping .I take into consideration that most STPs have their chart prices marked up - that means that if my EA/Robot reads prices off the chart rather than market watch, then i might experience some triggering issues.My requirement would be to find a broker with raw spreads and a low commission. The raw spread will give my EA the best possible platform to trigger the orders.it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Tickmill which ensure my trading condition requirement, narrowest trading spreads, low mark up fees even for commision base broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    indeed I found my utopian trading condition with tickmill, I may new with them, but their condition really helpfull for newbie traders. never thought spread different will be this much crucial as transaction cost are become lower. "prices off the chart rather than market watch" would you mind to give real example while trading about such event. I'm still my first 2 months implement scalping price action, how this trading conditon would affect my entry result ? in my humble opinion, lower spread are enough for any scalping method.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information