Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One of the best online forex broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by mangboy View Post
    ill be honest, 500% bonus scares me.. are they regualted? and what are the conditions that comes with this bonus?
    500% bonus broker = it's definitely a scam. no doubt. must avoid.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    500% bonus broker = it's definitely a scam. no doubt. must avoid.
    yeah it's only good at lip service comes from unresponsible company. my current brokers Tickmill offer reasonable bonus, 50 USD for at least 500 deposit, and it's withdrawable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Bonus is not a factor to check a broker whether is scam or not. But too high bonus could be a scam.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Exness is one of the best in my opinion as it offers 2000:1!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Obviously there are so many Forex brokers that let their traders to make live trading accounts with minimum deposit. When I started my trading Career in Forex, I had not enough capital to invest here and I wanted to get an opportunity. but to start with an extremely low deposit should be just giving a way our effort, and just end up flush out our money into the market. I did not miss that chance and made my trading ECN account with 300 of deposit amount. and furthermore Tickmill still give me withdrawable deposit bonuses. ECN account trading condition, able to place limit and stop orders without any restrictions or limitations. Other brokers may have restrictions on how close you can place limit and stop orders, in order to discourage scalping. For example some restrict us from placing a stop loss order within 20-50 pips of the market price.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are many things to be considered at the time to choose a broker. I'm trading with HotForex because I got informed and apart from being a regulated broker with good feedback on mainly review sites, they offer micro accounts with low deposit, reasonable spreads and commissions and easy withdrawals. I also receive support in my own language. So I guess it is a broker I could recommend.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    ECN brokers are really your best choice, as it is much easier to make money using a broker that offers this type of trading setup. Because they have no vested interest in seeing you lose money and instead only care about providing a network where they can match your orders with other traders, you would never have any problems withdrawing your profits as you might have with a market maker.This advanced technology allows traders to trade directly with competing traders without any intervention, generally favor short term traders or scalpers. scalping may seem like a derogatory term, it is quite normal in reference to the Forex markets. This action is involved with the rapid buying and selling of a position of currency pairs. for such trading purpose I use Tickmill ECN account.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    What do you think about white label brokerage?? is this good or bad for joined??

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Are you talking about White Label Partner of a certain broker? According to my search, some brokers have White Label solution for any company want to cooperate with that broker. This is an example:
    https://www.vinsonfinancials.com/en/white-label

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    HotForex has dozen of awards every year. I think this is one of best online forex brokers.
    Totally agree with You. Not only that, the broker is also renowned because of it's Fast execution platform, fast withdrawals, regulation by CySec and different trading accounts to choose. also, whenever i read online review of hotforex broker, I never do not find any complain against them. Good broker for a reason.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information