Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One of the best online forex broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I wonder online trading platform is good one? Fresh forex announced that they gonna launched online platform, and I'm interested in it. Is it better than metatrader 4?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think your judgement is rather subjective, well I know that Some brokers are better than others, but all this lies on the traders experience with this individual brokers, one broker may be good for you, yet its not the best for me. But I agree that some brokers are just much better and highly favored by traders than others, brokers such as FreshForex recently won an award as the best broker in Asia. I think this was based in their clients experience and the overall public opinion.

Last edited by fxcat; 11-23-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by WaslanW View Post
    I wonder online trading platform is good one? Fresh forex announced that they gonna launched online platform, and I'm interested in it. Is it better than metatrader 4?
    Hello, FreshForex indeed launched this platform. Its called MetaTrader4 Web Trading Platform. Its much better since it is not operating system limited, you only need a steady internet connection and you are better to trade!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For me FreshForex is by far the best brokerage house at present and it’s not that because i am saying so but their work speak for it.
    FreshForex has won so many great awards like Best ECN Broker 2015, Best Broker Eastern Europe Best Broker Central Asia and countless more.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hotforex, LMFX, FxPro could be good choices for anyone want to have good spread and fast payment, multiple account.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    From my own experience with them, FreshForex is by far the best brokerage house at present and it’s not that because i am saying so but their work speak for it.
    FreshForex has won so many great awards like the best brokers rating of the International IAFT Awards 2015, FreshForex company became the first one in the "Dynamic Development" nomination!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Lightbulb Start Trading With World’s Best ECN/STP Forex Trading Platform!

» Trade Execution 0.1sec
    » $500 Minimum Deposit
    » 0.01 lot Minimum Volume
    » 1:500 Leverage
    » 0.5-0.9 Pips Spreads
    » 50% RESCUE WITHDRAW BONUS
    Visit us:http://5starsforex.com
    contact us: support@5starsforex.com

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I would say hotforex and lmfx are good brokers actual broker that im currently trading, main account at hotforex.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    500% bonus broker = it's definitely a scam. no doubt. must avoid.
    that a broker offers 500% does not mean they are a scam. You know what, ever since I started trading, I haven't traded with my own money, I was awarded a bonus of USD 1000 by FreshForex, it is this bonus I have been using since. At first I was skeptic but aftre being able to withdraw four consecative times, I am now happy, I believe bonus from genuine brokers like mine can be relied on!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I Also started trading with bonus amount then invest y own amount with Mayzus broker. They had variety of STP accounts . They are best online broker with Ulta Fast Execution with No dealing Desk. Give daily market reviews by experts. I can manage my trading according tot he market situation.

MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information