Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: One of the best online forex broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by mangboy View Post
    I would say hotforex and lmfx are good brokers actual broker that im currently trading, main account at hotforex.
    How long you been trading with them and did you used the new bonus offered by hotforex, just looking for the feed back before i could try it as i noticed their email last week about the new bonus but didn't availed that yet. Perhaps i was thinking of getting feedback first.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by filos View Post
    How long you been trading with them and did you used the new bonus offered by hotforex, just looking for the feed back before i could try it as i noticed their email last week about the new bonus but didn't availed that yet. Perhaps i was thinking of getting feedback first.
    Which bonus program are you talking about? PLease give more infformation.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have changed already 5 different trading brokers and now I using live trading service of TradingBanks broker! I found, few brokers are dangerous to invest and few brokers who don’t care their offers and features actually! But I see, on this point; TradingBanks broker is very honest! I am very much happy on their live trading service, so it’s the best one for me!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I trade with one of the best brokers on the market and now that company is offering hot $2017 no deposit bonus both to current clients and new ones.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For trading permanently, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. actually, only regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies as like low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , superior execution and much more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information