Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 15 ways to avoid losing money

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by vic84 View Post
    stoploss is an very important tool in forex, i think its very important specially for the new comers, as it will save their investment from getting eroded.
    And is a very good risk management.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I would also add such important moment as finding reliable broker. You can follow all 15 rules, stick to perfectly developed money and risk management plan, but fraudulent broker can just grab your money and disappear. And there is no protection, every trader can find himself in this risk zone. That's why I tend to use only regulated and higly-reputable brokers, such as Hotforex or Optiontrade, which offer impeccable service in the internet.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    most of traders put unreasonable target profit, practilly said they put small risk, but in reality they already overleverage on each transaction. perhaps he intend to use 1:2000 leverage with retail brokers who offer 100% bonus, at 1$ minimum deposit. no need to tell them to use HFT, the deposit amount never cover the one single minimum transaction cost already.
    I respect any trading idea, but only the proper logical one. years to trade, I keep use 0.01 micro lot with my Tickmill ECN account , for each 1000 usd deposit amount. 5-10% monthly profit already good result for me, one thing for sure 'profit' are thing define 'relative' depend trader's individual point of view. hand up fx account with simple minded traders, we have proper targer, in other hand newly trade with explosive mindset, would tricked by most profit 'myth' and take their risk higher than their deposit amount, suppose how to turn 10$ into 100$ in single trade!

Last edited by neko; 01-18-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Stop loss is the first step of money management but i often see than traders have no idea where to put their stop loss. They often use pips to calculate their risk only to get their SL's triggered and then the market heading back the other way. You need to know where the market will likely go, then only u can place an effective stoploss

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    traders should take seriously fx trading, and let finish with your learning before start with your first quest with 'real' training. no need to worries for margin requirement, many brokers offer average low deposit minimum, and for commision and fees, i would suggest to start with ecn type brokers, any of them would be good, most of ecn offers low spread, at low commision cost, overal still much cheaper than fixed one. got mine with Tickmill ECN provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Mostly Demo accounts are best for the newbie to take basic knowledge on Forex trading without any risk. Demo account is simply best for learning forex trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The best way of avoiding losing money is to learn to trade like a Pro. Another important thing is to choose a broker that actually cares about traders security and success. When I started trading with CToption broker, I never thought my Binary options trading would be so profitable. Now its been 2 years only I am trading at binary market, but making enough money.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    In this field the danger of being victim of scam always troubles the mind. You need to be careful when dealing with the broker. The aforementioned points in this regards must be kept in mind. Thank you for giving the great 15 tips on how not to lose money.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There is only 1 way to avoid losing money in forex and that is to control your emotions, others are just paper talk.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The main thing is to avoid different scam brokers like Exness, Grand Capital, Alpari UK etc.... I used to trade with Alpari UK and then that broker became a bankrupt, s now I'm really careful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information