Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 15 ways to avoid losing money

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The best way to avoid loosing money is to avoid different scam companies like Exness broker, Alpari UK, GrandCapital and some others, cause their clients loose the mony very often, really.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    is there such a thing as alpari UK? I dont think so, unless im not updated coz the company closed in 2015 if im not mistaken, fxcm is going through sanctions and are closed in the US, hmmm well avoiding sketchy brokers is a good way to do it but mainly, focusing on avoiding mistakes thats more like it. during trading one will have to go some very common mistakes such over trading, greed etc.. my account with hotforex has seen tons of mistakes which till today after years of trading im still trying to rectify it but so far so good..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Alpari UK is shut now, lot of traders lost there money and if i am not wrong i have heard that FXCM hardly survive that severe market crash.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think one of the best ways is just to avoid the scams such as Exness broker, AlpariUk, etc. I really think that permanent losing money is mostly the broker's fault if you're an experienced trader.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    The new traders also makes a lot of mistakes and these mistakes means loosing money however there are some who accept them and let go off these mistakes to become successful and some end up blaming it was broker's fault.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information