Thread: What Brokers Offer Micro Accounts in the UK?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

What Brokers Offer Micro Accounts in the UK?

I'm looking for a broker who can offer 1 cent per pip, or 1 penny per pip who is based in the UK?

Any help? Thanks

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I can’t be sure about other brokers but still i guess that it’s allowed with most brokers. Since i am using OctaFX so i would definitely recommend it as they allow all countries including UK and best part is they have even won the best award for the Micro account which is Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker so that is kind of deal broker that a newbie can start especially one like you since not only it has the cent but due to quality most people prefer OctaFX above any other company.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am not native UK trader but now I live here and trade in Forex as my full time business. I have been successfully trading with the worlds' one of the best, CommexFX Forex Broker.

They provide Forex brokerage services in over 100 countries of the world except USA only. Obviously CommexFX is an ECN and fully Regulated broker that ensures Highly Secured and Protected trading environments for us. So I think this could be the your Best Broker to trade with Micro accounts.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jatley View Post
    I can’t be sure about other brokers but still i guess that it’s allowed with most brokers. Since i am using OctaFX so i would definitely recommend it as they allow all countries including UK and best part is they have even won the best award for the Micro account which is Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker so that is kind of deal broker that a newbie can start especially one like you since not only it has the cent but due to quality most people prefer OctaFX above any other company.
    other than OctaFX , there are other brokers such as CommexFX, Instaforex, Roboforex and many other that offer micro account. This list is just a statement, I only used Instaforex before but I left them for some "reasons"

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I guess UK traders have the freedom to choose any online broker and besides the above mentioned brokers i guess hotforex also have micro accounts.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    could we consider 50$ account = micro account? I am trading with LMFX and the initial deposit starting from 50$ for Premium account type.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by fxcat View Post
    other than OctaFX , there are other brokers such as CommexFX, Instaforex, Roboforex and many other that offer micro account. This list is just a statement, I only used Instaforex before but I left them for some "reasons"
    FXCat, I am not sure about other brokers but Ifx is one company that I worked with in past, I believe I wasn’t too upset with them until I started making decent profits especially on news trading. I use to work with 100-200 dollars on news and it was all okay with having 200-300 profits, but suddenly when I entered with over 1k investment and even made huge profits, I got to know the trade disappeared and so did the profit, it happened when I requested withdrawal while the worst part was their Anti-Fraud department, the lesser said the better about them. Now, I can use OctaFX for news and absolutely no worries over withdrawal being instant and for Micro that’s also available.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are many brokers which allow traders to trade from uk. I have account with https://www.mxtrade.com/ and MXTrade is one of the leading Forex brokers offering traders’ reliable online trading services and serving both retail and institutional clients from over 140 countries worldwide. So highly recommended broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Sounds strange but I know hotforex offering micro account, while other use other terms.

Thread Information