Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Broker for scalping?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I know one broker, hotforex, has minimum deposit only $5 (micro-account), also tight spread at some major pairs. And I know Currenex account is very good for scalper but you need to deposit $500. I'm scapler so I think this broker is good for scapling style.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I cannot accept that market maker brokers are being recommended for scalping. If you want a long term stability and no restrictions you must find a tru STP broker with deep liquidity! I trade with a wonderful broker that offer no SL or TP restrictions (time or pips) perfect for me!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by adfxdt View Post
    I cannot accept that market maker brokers are being recommended for scalping. If you want a long term stability and no restrictions you must find a tru STP broker with deep liquidity! I trade with a wonderful broker that offer no SL or TP restrictions (time or pips) perfect for me!
    Sorry for the stupid question, but what's an STP broker?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    things to be considered when choosing a broker for scalping, first make sure the broker allows scalping coz some EU based brokers do not allow it, and issues have been brought up in the past and people did lose their money there, second i think is low spreads on the pairs that you are willing to trade and of course execution should be decent. some people would consider hedging for back up.. and an STP broker is a plus.. though im not much of a scalper, I'd rather stick to swings..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

STP/ECN Vs Dealing Desk

Quote Originally Posted by Galation View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question, but what's an STP broker?
    STP is Straight Through Processing, it means that there is no dealing desk or market making. Why is it positive, it means that your broker is not making money when you lose, and that means there is no conflict of interest or manipulation.

Negatives, depends on your strategy, STP can take scalpers and other toxic trading that dealing desk don't want, but there is what is called true market trading, which means if there is news, you will trade the real market prices and not a price manipulated like the market makers can offer. It means that there can be slippage (positive or negative) during news. Also, an STP with little liquidity can lead to execution issues. Make sure that the broker has many liquidity providers (like ECN). Be careful as many brokers claim to be STP but really have dealing desk activity.

A good STP or ECN forex broker I think is the only future of trading forex.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You have to has a high capital account to get good spread account. I have heard 5k$ account can get 1 spread, it's best for scalper.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Scalping Account

Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    You have to has a high capital account to get good spread account. I have heard 5k$ account can get 1 spread, it's best for scalper.
    Have a look at the Yadix Scalper Account guys. 0.3 pips spreads, $3 rebates and they offer free VPS. They just launched it I transferred some money to the account and have been impressed so far ...execution is very good too.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Have a look at the Yadix Scalper Account guys. 0.3 pips spreads, $3 rebates and they offer free VPS. They just launched it I transferred some money to the account and have been impressed so far ...execution is very good too.
    I agree with adfxdt, Yadix is a very good broker for scalping strategy, they have very fast execution and very good spreads. I'm trading with my profitable robot with Yadix more then 3 months and never got any restrictions.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Yadix - Best broker for scalping

Quick update, received an email that the Scalper account at Yadix has had a cost reduction, now RAW spread and commission 0.3 pips less per round lot - 0.5 pip per side!

Can't be bad!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    hey there a good scapling broker i will recommend aaafx - check it out, the executions are really fast, though spreads can be a bit better however you odo not have extra comissions - so it all works well

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information