Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 204

Thread: HotForex Feedback Please

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0

    HotForex Feedback Please

    Hello guys, I am from India and I would like to know that Hotforex.com is trustworthy or not ?

    Please give me your feedback on it.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In your computer!
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Forex Ability & Talent
    1
    I've used them and they seem okay to me. I am not from India though so I can't comment on whether they service India in the same way. I guess you could fund the account and trade small, try to withdraw and if everything goes well, deposit more.

    I'm a lass with Forex class!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    I agree with hanna, start small, or go with demo, I trade with hotforex, no problems with withdrawals, but im not sure about the services in india, go demo first and if you want to go live then go small, minimum if possible to sort things out first, best of luck


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    Earlier it had been the best Online Asian Broker, I am from China and also use it.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Age
    32
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    I remember seeing some signup bonus of something like 60% of your account. But I think sign up bonus's cause the trader to lose all their money because they lose focus of risk control, to try to trade the allocated number of lots in a certain period of time so they can redeem their bonus.

    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPips View Post
    I remember seeing some signup bonus of something like 60% of your account. But I think sign up bonus's cause the trader to lose all their money because they lose focus of risk control, to try to trade the allocated number of lots in a certain period of time so they can redeem their bonus.

    yeah, I personally avoid bonuses, they confuse me and there is always conditions behind them so i suggest reading the conditions or ToS before using a bonus..


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mangboy View Post
    yeah, I personally avoid bonuses, they confuse me and there is always conditions behind them so i suggest reading the conditions or ToS before using a bonus..
    Bonus is a plus, and more useful for normal traders with sufficient fund.
    it's interesting many tiny traders are interested in bonus, however, most of them can not survive due to lack of risk management and easy to fail.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zhulin For This Useful Post:

    Fxvalery (12-26-2013)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    Thanks for your suggestions guys, I have demo account with them and its really good experience with demo soon I`ll open live account with them.


  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer View Post
    Thanks for your suggestions guys, I have demo account with them and its really good experience with demo soon I`ll open live account with them.
    What type of account will you choose?


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Forex Ability & Talent
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zhulin View Post
    What type of account will you choose?
    I opened Micro account with them and all looks good till now so I`m thinking to open Premium Account after this month. What about you ?


Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 11 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •