Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: HotForex Feedback Please

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    thats another interesting topic, not one of my strength i should say, LOL its a never ending learning process with forex.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Exactly !! learning in forex is an ongoing process and we learn new things with every passing day however i guess hotforex august webinars list is really good by the way.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are some people I know who are joined under this company and their experience has been horrible, it’s sad to hear people not happy with their broker, but we should always be positive and make sure we go with companies that we can trust.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by filos View Post
    Exactly !! learning in forex is an ongoing process and we learn new things with every passing day however i guess hotforex august webinars list is really good by the way.
    I still prefer the seminar than webinars, I missed many because I was on computer for other things, why doesn't hotforex remined me via email just 1 hour before ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    they already posted the schedule i guess, that sohould be enough though im not sure if a mobile app in the future can have these notification.. but thats a good idea..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    I still prefer the seminar than webinars, I missed many because I was on computer for other things, why doesn't hotforex remined me via email just 1 hour before ?
    I guess they usually sent emails and i have received list of september webinars just a few minutes ago, let me check what is in it!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No, I remember they only send the webinar reminder 1 day before, after 24 hours, I could not remember to join.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    im not sure really, i dont usually always check my email, but there should be for this month anyway! thats for sure.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I usually visit their webinar page too often to go through their past webinar collection and i think that they serve as good refreshers to me.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I will be fair that I haven’t traded with company before, so it’s incredibly tough to say much. I believe if we wish to be successful then we got to make sure we have quality broker to work with and that’s why I go with OctaFX broker, it’s one of the high rated companies with having many features and facilities which is to do with steady spreads from 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also marvelous deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information