Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HotForex Feedback Please

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    is it an EA maybe? i guess there are strategies that need certain conditions to be met.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by adfxdt View Post
    never had an issue with Hotforex, but I need a true STP to trade my strategy
    Thanks for your feedback adfxdt. I opened Micro account with them after getting positive review here and never had an issue with Hotforex yet. Its seems good.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    never had an issue with Hotforex, but I need a true STP to trade my strategy
    Don't you think hotforex is a STP broker??? IMO, this broker belonged to FSC, so I think this broker is STP.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Related?

Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    Don't you think hotforex is a STP broker??? IMO, this broker belonged to FSC, so I think this broker is STP.
    How is the license and the model of the broker related?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    castrol is right about his info. and they do have a ECN/DMA platforms as well if im not mistaken

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    How is the license and the model of the broker related?
    I believe they are registered in Mauritius. I dont see the difference with Cyprus to be honest.

Last edited by pipliving; 02-11-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    some brokers may have weak regulations (even though the Mauritius regulatory are quite strict and stable) but in my personal opinion even hotforex did give me chance to earn and they have been arount for like 3 years or so, I already got my ROI and trading with a decent profit monthly, I trade a small account btw.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Mangboy, you say that Mauritius is weak regulations - did you see story about Cysec this week? The only excellent regulator is FSA - the rest are similar

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    my bad, what i was trying to say was some traders see the regulatory as weak since its based in Mauritius, I've read about how they belittle the place coz its in africa, but just like what you said adfxtd they are excellent never the less, and despite what other people may say, it always shows in the results.

i was not able to see it, but that's reassuring to hear thanks

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I got this email last week, about the TA from Trading Central:

Dear Client,

We are happy to announce the launch of our new Technical Analysis service provided by industry leaders Trading Central. The reports are ideal for short, medium, and long-term traders as they cover multiple time frames and are based on a variety of technical indicators.

All Live Account clients with a minimum balance of 500 USD, can subscribe to receive daily and weekly Technical Analysis reports direct to their inbox. Real time reports can also be provided through the exclusive Trading Central web portal, offering clients a significant trading advantage. For access to either of these premium services, simply login to MyHotForex, click on Trading Tools and make your selection. We will then send you a confirmation email with any information you may need to get started.

Demo account clients can also sample the benefits of quality Technical Analysis and receive daily and weekly newsletters for a period of up to 30 days without obligation. To start your free trial, just visit our website and sign up for a new account.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.
    sounds it's interesting, since I'm FA and TA trader.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information