Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: HotForex Feedback Please

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Forex is also my part-time job, I have current main job and it provide capital for me to trade Forex. So I only deposit when broker offered bonus program like this.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    Forex is also my part-time job, I have current main job and it provide capital for me to trade Forex. So I only deposit when broker offered bonus program like this.
    as much as possible i suggest avoiding mixing forex earnings with your regular job earnings, try to make it a habbit, you might need your job money in the future so save it untill you think you are good enough at forex, best of luck

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

HotForex proudly receives two awards from World Finance for 2013.

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to receive two monumental awards by the renowned World Finance magazine. This has been made possible through the devotion of the entire HotForex team who work tirelessly to ensure that you, our valued clients, receive the best trading experience possible.

Maintaining our title as Best Online Broker in Asia for the second year running is a proud achievement for us as it shows the strength of our position in the region and also reflects just how well our Asian clients have responded to the high level of service we provide.

Our continued efforts to excel and innovate have enabled us to tailor our services and increase our product range, thereby meeting the demands of clients on a broader international scale. Our success in meeting this objective has been recognized with the additional award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe 2013.

Driven always by the best interests of our clients, we look to the future with steadfast purpose and determination to maintain our position as industry leaders. For these awards that we are proud to have received, we thank both the World Finance magazine and also our loyal clients who have demonstrated their support by voting for us.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    If i recall right! I think insta got the best in asia 2011 then hotforex was for 2012 and now 2013, at to that they got the best broker in eastern europe.. thats great news.. well done hotforex

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I got this email and happy to know hotforex got the award again.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think Hotforex has brought a lot of advantages for Asia Traders from last year and also East Europe. When you trade and get profit and you see the broker don't do anything behind to take your money. Sure you would trust it.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

HotForex attending MoneyExpo Prague 2013.

Dear Client,

After having just received this year's award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe by World Finance, we are looking to connect with our European clients further by attending and operating a booth at this year's highly anticipated MoneyExpo in Prague. The Expo will be taking place from the 19th to the 21st April at the TOP HOTEL, Praha, Blazimska 1781/4, Prague 4, Czech Republic.

If you are able to visit us there, this will be a perfect opportunity for us to meet face to face and have a chat.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    there are only a hand full of brokers that make a good impression in asia, a couple or traders i know most of them trade with hotforex, only a few go with older brokers such as oanda but things are not looking too good as per say, they are having difficulties but i wish them best of luck, insta have lots of issues going on but they were quite on the roll in 2010 and 2011, i wish everyone the best of luck

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

HotForex is awarded Best Forex Affiliates Program Western Europe and South East Asia 2013.

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to have received these awards by the prestigious Global Banking and Finance Review in recognition of the continued efforts devoted to offering class leading affiliate services to our partners.

The Global Banking and Finance Review awards are presented in recognition of excellence in specific areas of business. Nominations are sourced from various avenues including individuals and companies. The winning nominees are finally declared by an independent judging panel which eliminates any conflict of interest and ensures credibility.

Our awards for 2013 recognize our ability to successfully branch out in to new markets and geographic locations. With the support of our clients, this is a trend that we are committed to continuing through this and the following years to come.

We would like to thank the Global Banking and Finance Review for these most notable awards, in addition to all who showed their support by nominating us. We strive to expand and solidify our business by forming long lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with dedicated professionals all over the world who share our passion for online forex and commodities trading.

Best Regards,

The Hotforex Partners Team

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hope hotforex open an office or representative office in my country soon. I will be their IB.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information