Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WELCOME BONUS $20 for FREE - Hirose Financial UK Ltd.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Absolutely right Papia, I have same problem that most brokers don’t allow us to operate with freebie without interference, so that’s why I don’t waste my time on it. I prefer stuff like demo contest with OctaFX broker especially with their Southampton Supreme demo contest, it’s awesome with having unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why I find it pretty special and is big reason why I like it so much and feel it as a pleasure to be with them.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonus from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way, now I am trading with MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that is totally usable devoid of any limitations including lowest trading spreads.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Welcome bonus is indeed very helpful if we get it from right broker, but if we are working with wrong broker than such bonuses are just time waste. I am with OctaFX broker, it’s not offering welcome bonus but they have even better and bigger offer in their 50% deposit, it’s marvelous and really helps with working out nicely and allows me to enjoy doing everything smooth which leads into really great results and allows me to be successful with things.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    'Just found a new trading promotion with Axitrader, open an account and get up to $100 cash back on your first months trading losses. This can allow you to trade risk free for the first month.

You can read more about it here: http://www.fxtradingstrategies.net/a...nal-offer.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information