Thread: Binary Signal Software – Are They Worth to Buy?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Binary Signal Software – Are They Worth to Buy?

Well, I can see that plenty of binary signal software available in the market and I often think – are they worth to buy? Though, I have started binary trading recently and I have enough doubt over binary signals. I mean, do they show accurate results?
    Any answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I've never used binary signal software, but looking at it logically, I wouldn't use them.

Why would a person sell a piece of software (with the purpose of making money off the sale), if this software can make them money through trading? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

People who have a truly profitable trading system will keep it a secret and won't sell it to anybody; therefore, based on this logic, I think you should create your own system, keep it a secret, and trade your own system yourself and make a shed load of cash.

I think this is the best, long term way to approach this business.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don't think You need to buy signals when CToption broker gives Free Signals for their Traders. Yes, joining with CToption broker You can easily use their 'Binary Replicator' Feature that makes it possible for novice traders to follow Signals from professionals and make Easy profits.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think that there are many legit signal providers in the market yet we never knows which one to give a try and those who are tried have hard nuts to guess. I better suggest trusting at one own conclusions which can be derived by making a daily habit of visiting news sites. Although my brokers send some good bunch of news however i find it pretty easier to read the calendar column of major forums as well as news sites like investing, economies, bloomberg etc for assesments.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I do not support any binary signal software which can earn profit, because we all know that earning money without any mind not possible. You need to use your analysis and command on trading, because software works on his instructions set and can not think.

Thread Information