Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UMOFX - NDD Forex Broker

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Dear Clients,
    We are glad to announce that UMOfx hereby offer a Promotional Limited Time Bonus starting from 03/06/2013 until 30/06/2013.

We are now increasing the Credit Bonus from 30% to 50%(an increasing of 20% in total) and the Marginal Bonus from 20% to 30% (an increasing of 10% in total).

Other terms and conditions of the Deposit Bonus shall remain unchanged.

Please contact our LiveChat Support or send an email to us at support@umofx.comfor any inquiry and further information on this promotion. We are more than happy to assist you

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think CMTrading is a great trading platform and I have never had any troubles. I've been using them for about 6 months now and I've been very happy so far. I'm an active trader, so it suits my needs fine. I've been happy with the copycat tool offered and signals are useful too.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It’s absolutely vital that we trade with broker that’s reliable and trustworthy, it’s only then we will be able to work with comfort and will be helped with achieving good results, I am lucky enough to be with broker like OctaFX, as they are extremely good company to be with been a worldwide recognized company with servicing in over 170 countries while have loads of benefits whether that’s to do with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 or if it’s to do with their rebate scheme that helps us gain 50% back on all trading orders which includes the losing trades too, so that’s extremely powerful and allows me to work very nicely and makes me comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Another award is presented to FBS Forex broker by Financial magazine "The European"! This is an awesome recognition for providing the best contests, promotions and trading conditions for their clients. Profitable and interesting promotions to help traders earn more money! Check out what all the fuss is about - you can find the complete list of all FBS bonuses and contests here: https://fbs.com/promo

https://fbs.com/news/award-fbs-2016

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    As a reliable trading platform now I am comfortable with MXTrade which is regulated and guarantee their clients funds with certainly. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure superior execution , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process , active customer services , 100% usable bonus and with much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information