Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best forex Trading system

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Best forex Trading system

Hello traders, what is your best trading system you ever seen. Well there are many but it would be great to see which one you use and if we have any similarities. Also it would be nice to know which broker or online platform you use?? Please share and state why you prefer your broker. Thanks

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I use Easy Forex. They do a good job and I think they're honest.

My strategy is based around support and resistance levels; it's very simple and uncomplicated, which is the way to go I think.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Korg View Post
    I use Easy Forex. They do a good job and I think they're honest.

My strategy is based around support and resistance levels; it's very simple and uncomplicated, which is the way to go I think.
    Thanks for sharing Korg, i have heard about easy forex in the past and now i can see how good this broker is and am sure that many will surely have a look at it following your post. The importance is that our broker is flexible and transparent. Anyone else who want to share note that you are most welcome.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I have been searching a best trading strategy for long days. Would anyone give me information about the best trading strategy.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There is no 'best trading strategy' and there is no holy grail in trading. There are many strategies which work and many which not. However most of them don't work not because of the strategy itself, but the trader who is using the strategy in a wrong way. So if somebody is searching for the best trading strategy, I would recommend to search for a strategy that suits him and learn to apply that strategy correctly with many months of practice.

I personally prefer the strategies based on price action using some trendlines and support/resistance lines without any indicators. But I don't think these are the best strategies, I only like them the most.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I'm still looking for a broker to find a very good signal provider. I have heard most signals are misleading sometimes.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    its better to use your own analysis.....

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I need a profitable strategy,can anyone help me to find out a profitable strategy???

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by safnur View Post
    I need a profitable strategy,can anyone help me to find out a profitable strategy???
    I think the most profitable strategy you can work on is to work on yourself. Work on your trading psychology and everything else will follow. Try reading the book Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    loyalforex trader i use now.They provide me a best job.Main strategy i follow support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information