Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best forex Trading system

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Support and resistance areas are good to trade with but it can be rare that a decent trade comes along. I think patients is a good Forex strategy!!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    One of my friend introduce with 1Pipfix, I am starting it with $100. They have a transparent system and reliable support team. They also got a MetaTrader 4 one the most popular trading platform today.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Avel View Post
    Hello traders, what is your best trading system you ever seen. Well there are many but it would be great to see which one you use and if we have any similarities. Also it would be nice to know which broker or online platform you use?? Please share and state why you prefer your broker. Thanks
    Do you mean strategy on forex or binary options? I work mainly on hotforex option trade and only play short. If you really need profitable strategy be ready to deposit decent amount of money to allow yourself experience losses without position close.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I agree with Korg.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Easy Forex to make things easier.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I use 1LOTSTP broker and I am fully satisfied with them. They are reliable and customer support is excellent. I am happy client with them.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    there are many trading systems available, but i prefer trade by your self, you cannot rely fully on trading systems.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    IF you trade manually you need to spend time, energy, mental and intellectual resources what quickly makes you exhausted. I prefer semi-automated systems where final decision needs my action..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    After performing long time research, I have managed to buy the Best Forex Trading System called Holy Grail Golden Eagle. This system is not only renowned but the Top Selling strategy all over the world. Because of its amazing performance, it's achieved recognized worldwide. This system can provide Accurate Trading Signals and it works in any market conditions. Even, if I miss a good chance to trade, the strategy also provides with Re-Entry signals.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Using trading system depends on trader experience too, an experienced trader can tune these system but a newbie cannot as it requires skills.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information