Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STP/ECN/DMA is best? Will the DD/MM survive?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

STP/ECN/DMA is best? Will the DD/MM survive?

I'd like to ask the opinion of all experienced and knowledgeable traders...do you think that the emergence of true STP/ECN/DMA brokers will equal the end of the dealing desk and market making brokers? The DDs and MMs have such a built such a bad reputation over the years, i noticed that in the last 6 months, they are all rushing to convince the world that they are STP/ECN/DMA models and not dealing desks. But come on, how stupid do you think we are?

They claim all "strategies are welcome", we can "accept scalpers" or "trade using your EA" when we know that as soon as trading is profitable, we won't be welcome and manipulation begins. This is how theyve worked for many years, hoping or arranging for clients to lose money so they can make profit!

So, if you are tricked by this cover up that these market makers have become STP over night, check the conditions people...check the stop limits and levels (a true DMA/STP will have zero limits) check the counter party, check the spreads or commissions and do a calculation (my spread is 0.2 pips and my commission is 0.3, total 0.5 pips costs per lot), does it make sense that they give me 100% bonus and a rebate!!!!!!!???!!!! No of course not, its a dealing desk. Any broker that works for that will either be bankrupt or is a dealing desk.

Sorry for the ranting guys, I am fedup of reading that I****forex, L******x F****n and such brokers are STP brokers...I say BULLS**T!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FXSystems announces a new promotion for all branches.

FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD!

1. Bonus roulette up to 500%.
    AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and a minimum bonus of 100%. existing clients may deposit and join.
    2. All Micro account traders can request up to 1:1000 Leverage **
    3. new vip clients get 0 pips spread for 60 days (pick any 2 major pairs). Rebate at end of two months.
    4. rescue bonus of 35% (if you loose your funds trading, you get 35% back into your account to trade with.
    For more info and queries don’t hesitate to immediately ask assistance to our client’s support.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    can see dealing desks surviving, traders are more educated in understanding that the STP is only chance to trade in a fair way

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Very informative and accurate original post.

Jason Roberts
    IV Brokers Customer Support Team

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Be careful this week quite a few brokers on the verge of going broke after the Swiss 'Black Swan' . several brokers company suffer from loss, as many their client end up having negative balance. Brokers underwent terrible ordeal and those of weak device were kicked out of the business. The fittest survives.I ’m with Tickmill now and according to their letter they managed to get over that predicament. After that turmoil I really lost believe in regulations, execution, jurisdiction and other stuff members buzzing around. Any may fall a victim to this crazy market.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    this event lately become more popular. to be honest i dont get the real idea behind this event, how one single currency shocking movement affect brokers financial heatlh, should brokers are act as middle man between traders and market it self? it should be any problem then, since they just act as trader's brigde through their trading platform. Tickmill are one of brokers survive those 'black swan', I found many other brokers also survive, so what the key different among those brokers who fall and other brokers who survive, is their regulation ?? but it seem most brokers that's fall had a very strong regulation, but still suffer from this CHF shocking moment.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    What do u suggest good brokers are TS?

Mind sharing?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    you may want to start searching and compare use myfxbook brokers page. it had various thing as comparison. i;ve done this routing before decide with tickmill account. and one most important thing lately, go with brokers who survive the CHF event. as I mention earlier, tickmill not affect with those event, and there's no profit adjustment nor cancelation.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by queentail View Post
    What do u suggest good brokers are TS?
    What is TS?\

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by adfxdt View Post
    So, if you are tricked by this cover up that these market makers have become STP over night, check the conditions people...check the stop limits and levels (a true DMA/STP will have zero limits) check the counter party, check the spreads or commissions and do a calculation (my spread is 0.2 pips and my commission is 0.3, total 0.5 pips costs per lot), does it make sense that they give me 100% bonus and a rebate!!!!!!!???!!!! No of course not, its a dealing desk. Any broker that works for that will either be bankrupt or is a dealing desk.
    I'm checking Tickmill and it says that their SL have 0 limit. Are they true DMA broker?? How else I can estimate their trustworthiness?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information