Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best broker for my EA

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I consider that Yadix is hopefully the most open and honest broker for EA trading and scalping. No issue from me! just great execution on scalper account. you can consider also this,4runnerforex.com.i find amazing and if you curious you can visit.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Have you tried 1lotstp broker, Guys. I have account with 1LOTSTP broker with fast execution and very low spread. They offer $75 free deposit balance on creating an account and also You can also enjoy a 30% bonus for all new VIP clients through bank wire deposit.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by rohmatul View Post
    Hmm...
    It's nice sounds. I will visit the site..
    It makes me curious to join liteforex.
    You also might like to check Loyalforex though.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    My Scalper EA work great in liteforex broker guys..
    let's join there..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    To use my private EA, Robots, Indicators and other software without restraint, I have been trading with the CommexFx broker. This broker is Fully Regulated and Awards-Winning ECN broker, so I never get any kind of funds problem here. As well, CommexFX is fully Hedging, scalping and Expert Advisor friendly. So I can simply use my own EAs and Software to make sure my winning in Forex and my broker never makes any trouble for it.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I would advice you to use Hotforex for testing your EA. I am personnally a coder and find their platform best for my needs. Speed of execution, spreads, loyalty to the clients working with EA - something you can find in their platform..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    brokers to run your ea ? if you're use scalping system you may want to consider armada markets, i've been use with tick scalper (custom made), later on it had a not well perform with other brokers, then i realize the cause is not only at execution or slippage only, but a narrrow stop/level order are important thing to consider while scalp. as armada offer 0 stop/level order, means i can set my ea to modify tp/sl/entry order level as near as current market price, others requirement such narrow spread (0.8 pips on EU, including comm), fast execution (ECN price feed), and if you;re plan to use VPS service, use any vps with london server based, because AM server located in london, it will give more faster execution. hope it helps, all the best for you, and may the pips be with you, always.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I was remember when i used EA in Liteforex broker, for the first, its difficult to get profit, but after i know well my EA's characteristic, i can WD 200 from liteforex broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    PLease share your EA here and your expected results, I will try it on my broker vinson financials MT4 platform. I think it's ok, althought I am using a free downloadable EA.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    If you are looking for broker, which allows EA trading, you can consider fresh forex company. I've bought a Forex Incontrol. It's a good one, and broker doesn't put sand into machine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information