Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best broker for my EA

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You can try Advanced account at this broker, this broker has 5 digit, compatible with EA trading and Floating spreads from 0.8 pips.
    https://www.vinsonfinancials.com/en/compare-accounts

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don't know much about Yadix, but I think the same EA could be run on various platforms such as on RoboForex MT4, ThinkForex MT4, FreshForex MT4 and even on many other broker's Mt4s

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    how is the EA doing so far, is this like a personal EA you developed?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Can you give more details about your EA?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassClaz View Post
    I found a new home for my EA,

I tried my scalping with this EA for around a year at FreshForex - very happy there, never any issue, fast execution and no issues getting profits. It's a good choice. It not only work in the host site, but it works well even on other brokers's websites. Thank you guys

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For me, it’s OctaFX broker which is the best by far margin and that’s for anything and everything. They are a worldwide recognized company with servicing in over 170 countries and over past 3-4 years, they have achieved over 14 awards which includes some of the most wanted ones like been Best International Broker, Best ECN company and many more while they allow all techniques whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA, so all is possible to do here without any extra conditions or restrictions at all, so that’s why I am able to perform so nicely and brings a lot of rewards for me, but of course, I mostly prefer to keep trading manually instead of going into EA and all that.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It’s extremely hard to know the best suitable broker for EA, as until and unless we don’t try out it on demo, it’s impossible to figure it out. I believe one got to test brokers, as it’s not possible to talk about EA just like that. I can suggest it because I too enjoy using EA and with Alpari company, it’s all possible ere because they allow us to do anything and everything, it’s especially to do with their rocking service and if we check out their http://alpari.com/en/trading/trading_terms, it will make us realized h easy it is to trade here whether that’s with EA or manually, it’s just awesome!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    No, I don’t think it’s all that hard Papia, I believe you can easily get it working with help of broker like OctaFX which allows everything from scalping to hedging to news trading to EA, it’s all available here and they are one of the finest brokerage houses in the industry which is also proven with them winning nearly 16 in just 4 years which include highly prestigious award like Best ECN Broker and many like that, so whether we go for normal trading or EA, it’s all possible with them.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Jatley do you like EA?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
    Jatley do you like EA?
    EA is something I have always kept distance from, but still if anyone wishes to go with it then we just need good broker since they will allow us to use EA easily. I am with OctaFX company which allows us to use any technique we desire which includes scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA, so that’s why I am able to perform so nicely and brings so much comfort to the table for me in so many ways and allows me to perform smoothly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information