Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RW Tick Chart indicator for MT4

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Lightbulb RW Tick Chart v1.17 has been released

New version of RW Tick Chart indicator has been released.

Here is what's new in version 1.17:

additional indicators: besides the tick chart based indicators released in the last version (Stochastics, MACD, CCI and RSI) we have added tick chart based versions of Williams %R, Momentum and Standard Deviation indicator

button added to open offline chart: if offline tick charts are enabled, a button will be shown in the indicator window which makes it easier to open the corresponding offline tick chart

optimizations and bugfixes since the last version

www.rwtickchart.com

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Cool RW Tick Chart v1.18 is now out!

New version of RW Tick Chart indicator has become available.

Here is what's new in version 1.18:

• automatic copy of main chart trendlines to tick chart: if enabled, the trendlines on the main chart will be copied to the tick chart

• alert when MAs cross: sound and alert window notifications can be enabled for the case when the two built-in Moving Averages cross

• open trades visible on tick chart: current open trades are marked on the tick chart with open price, stop loss and take profit lines (the same way as they appear on the main chart)

• Accelerator added as additional indicator: tick chart based Accelerator indicator has been added to the downloadable indicator package

• history tick data download improved: more than 1 month of history tick data can be downloaded for the tick chart

www.rwtickchart.com

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hello, is RW Tick Chart similar to iBar-Tick-Frequency MT4 indicator from FreshForex. iBar-Tick-Frequency MT4 is Simple indicator, designed for traders who like to keep a hand on pulse. The indicator plots a histogram of quotes accelerations for each bar of the trading instrument and shows when quotes come faster than in the previous period. It does not take into account how many points have passed (candles show that), the only important importnt thing is their amount for a certain period. Increased frequency of incoming quotes may indicate the imminent price movement in one direction, for example during the news.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by fxcat View Post
    Hello, is RW Tick Chart similar to iBar-Tick-Frequency MT4 indicator...
    No, instead of a histogram RW Tick Chart indicator draws the chart of constant volume bars. While on the histogram the higher value represents a higher volume market on the tick chart the same is represented by faster appearing candle bars.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Thumbs up New Demo Video

New demo video has been published:

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Thanks alot for sharing this indicator. I used it on Freshforex MT4. So far everything is okay, I am happy you guys modified stochrastics and other build in idicators so that they are now in sync with the tick chart in the indicator window.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Thumbs up RW Tick Chart v1.20 has been released

RW Tick Chart v1.20 has been released and it is already available for customers.

The new version contains more added options for offline tick chart updating and some other optimizations.

http://www.rwtickchart.com

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Lightbulb www.rwtickchart.com

Trade the price action using tick charts

Use RW Tick Chart indicator on MT4 platform and watch the tick chart in MT4 indicator window or add your custom indicators to offline tick charts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rwtc2.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	4514

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I choose Alpari because of its platform reliability, and excellent services such as their metatrader signals where I get signals from other traders straight to my MT4 account. So these signals help me decide on my trading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information