View Poll Results: Which one is good

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fxsystem

3 50.00%
  • Hotforex

3 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which one is good broker hotforex or fxsystems?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It is up to you what choice you make but I opted for Hotforex. Never checked second one (no need in that), Hotforex suits me altogether..

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    HotForex is an international broker and very popular in market, I have also checked both on myfxbook, there is only hotforex is supported while fxsystem no.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Forex firms like to make the claim that the over the counter foreign exchange market trades more than one trillion Dollars in volume per day, but most people don't realize is that in most cases you just traded against your broker's dealing desk rather than the true interbank market.ECN brokers are really your best choice, as it is much easier to make money using a broker that offers this type of trading setup. Because they have no vested interest in seeing you lose money and instead only are about providing a network where they can match your orders with other traders. my ECN account with Tickmill equipped with competitive transaction cost, USD 3.80 per USD 100k traded (round-turn).With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by carljohn123 View Post
    I am new in forex trading. I choose these brokers please give me your reviews about them so i can choose the best one.
    In my view Hotforex is much better. I read Fxsystems T&S they act as a market maker what means your profits is their losses. While Hotforex is a true STP broker which acts as a mediator and profits only from commission and spreads they charge

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Comparing Hotforex with other brokers at FXHQ, http://www.fxhq.com/forex-brokers/hotforex.html, I really found that this broker way better than many other regular brokers at the industry. Beside their regulation feature authorized by FSC & CySEC hotforex allowed me to trade with a minimum investment of $5 only ,, isn't that great

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Does your site also have fxsystems?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I am trading with more than one broker at the moment and hotforex is also on my brokers list and i can say that if i have to compare the said two brokers then i will vote for hotforex as i am trading with them and they are good so far.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don’t know which one is better than those two mentioned, but I know one thing with absolutely authority and that’s about the Best Broker, it’s OctaFX and it’s not really like my own mindset, but something which has been proven over the years, as in just 4-5 years of their service, we have seen them winning 14 awards which includes some of the most prestigious ones, so it’s simply awesome to be with such broker and gives us benefit in every think able way especially to do with their mouth-watering bonus on deposit which jumps up to 50% and is use able too, so it’s sort of stuff that not only gives us comfort, but gives us extra room to aim for larger profits.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Both are okay, though if I were you I'd continue searching for a more preferable solution.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don’t know about HotForex that much, but FXSysems is pretty average with no market reputation at all, so I believe trading with a reputation and established broker should be better option as far trading with investment goes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information