View Poll Results: Which one is good

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fxsystem

3 50.00%
  • Hotforex

3 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which one is good broker hotforex or fxsystems?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don’t need to work with any of these because I am definitely with better on with OctaFX broker, it’s a regulated broker plus a true ECN as well and that too an award winning one, so that’s why I find it incredibly good to be trading with them especially on with using their ECN account which can be started with minimum of 5 dollars investment, so it’s seriously cool and helps out with working in great way and brings a lot of comfort as well.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You can find a good broker recommendation from various sources but before invest your money, it helps us to find more about the credibility of the broker is concerned, both regulations , security of funds, customer services , easy withdrawal without long time process , low transaction const and much more. I use MXTrade trading broker because of these kind of real trading facilities.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Great, I believe we shouldn’t look for recommendation alone, it’s vital that we test inside out including using of demo account as well. I trade with OctaFX, it’s regulated plus a true ECN Company as well and we can operate ECN Account with as low as 5 dollars, so that’s seriously beneficial and helps a lot with working and I can gain great profits consistently without any major trouble or difficulty at all since my mind is relaxed and calm.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Sorry I have just googled about fxsystem and no result returned while hotforex got hundred thousands.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by castrolpower View Post
    Sorry I have just googled about fxsystem and no result returned while hotforex got hundred thousands.
    One of my friends traded with Hotforex and he had terrible time with it, so that’s why I won’t really suggest these sorts of brokers to anyone. I will suggest OctaFX broker to anyone who really wish to be successful because not only they are the best in terms of safety and security but quality of conditions is just too good. From having lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips to zero balance protection to swap free account to 24/5 support service that’s the best in the world and even won the award for it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information