Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Advice on getting started

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Talking about coolest offer? I think you might have not seen FreshForex latest Hot Trip offer; it’s really something you will call coolest! I have friend who received unbelievable EA, it’s seriously good and he is enjoying making decent profits from it, so that’s what I call really cool!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    PapiaKhatunAsha, did you mean that promo? I haven't tested it, but was going to. It seems pretty cool for me that we can relax and don't worry about the trading this summer.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by catseye View Post
    Yes forex market is growing day by day as people heard about forex they want to be a member of this community .
    Agreed with this part as the forex trading is getting much popular these days and i think that it is due to the flexibility of this business, you can do it anywhere in the world at anytime of your ease.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Are you serious? If life was so easy then you wouldn’t be talking about it mate instead you would be on holiday already! But, it’s far from reality. If we really want to achieve anything worthy then we got to do it by hard work and our own effort, it’s not going to make by miracle or short cuts. I go with simple approach when it comes to trading and that’s straight forward strategy with good money management, it’s really what helps with performance. I go with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding benefits including 50% bonus on deposit which is also use able, so this is how I am able to work well and helps me achieve good profits.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    That’s true Grandcapital, it’s vital that we don’t just Dream, but we also should work out the ways to execute what we dream and only then we will give our self chance to achieve greater heights. I am incredibly lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker since it’s with their support and guide that not only I am able to work with confidence, but I am also able to gain plenty of profits as well consistently, so best advice from me is to go with reliable broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Start with no deposit bonus. For example, FreshForex is offering $1000 no deposit bonus at the moment and you can make quite a good start using it.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP
    https://fbs.com/
    Make sure you get YOUR well deserved VIP status with FBS!
    Priority Deposit and Withdrawal processing
    Consultation of Account manager in your native language
    VIP Certificate
    VIP Gifts

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I can't help sharing it guys, FreshForex started offering a super cool bonus which is new year $2017 no deposit bonus and both new and current clients can get it!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    According to my trading experience I think for using scalping approach in a proper way there is no alternative way to trade with lowest trading spreads. That’s why we have to make sure the broker which always ensures flexible trading spreads. Myself a scalper and as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here I am able to scalp freely at any major pair including lowest trading spreads. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information