Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice on getting started

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by angelnish View Post
    It’s important to remember that trading success is defined over a large series of trades, not over one or two. This means that you should not give too much significance to any one trade, and the way to do this is by never risking more than you are comfortable with losing per trade. By that I mean, never risk an amount that keeps you up at night thinking about or watching your trades. Remember to take small losses and that you are going to have losing trades; it’s just part of doing business in the Forex market.
    It is definitely safer to base ones trading success over many trades than relying on a few big winners. I say this, however, I was reading a book a couple of weeks ago that was talking bout a professional trading firm who made the majority of their money from catching a few BIG trades in the year.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    this what you are saying makes a lot of sence!!
    if you catch that Big trades one can live off/finance the rest of the year...instead of actually trading every day...but i guess these are different techniques as there are different trading styles...what suites you the most it is you to decide.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You can surely implement your all practices in Demo but the only thing which you dont experience is the passion and confidence. For this you must chose a reliable broker who has good reputation in market and give remarkable offers to their traders. You can definitely get advantage from my experience.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEuro View Post
    You can surely implement your all practices in Demo but the only thing which you dont experience is the passion and confidence. For this you must chose a reliable broker who has good reputation in market and give remarkable offers to their traders. You can definitely get advantage from my experience.
    which broker are you talking about?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    a lot of forex brokers offer Demo version for begiiners and one of them are IFCMarkets, try and get attentive customer care for succesful trade in global forex

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by inthemoneyforex View Post
    which broker are you talking about?
    There are lots of brokers available but I only share my experience from forex-metal, here you not only find reliable staff, services but also lots of offers and good options. I've experience and I'm fully satisfied.

Last edited by MrEuro; 12-14-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEuro View Post
    There are lots of brokers available but I only share my experience from forex-metal, here you not only find reliable staff, services but also lots of offers and good options. I've experience and I'm fully satisfied.
    Demo will only give you price feed comparisons you cannot rely on execution on demo as the orders are not going anywhere...ok for strategy testing in theory only!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Demo trading is always a good way to getting started Forex. I think you have made a good step to trade. But demo market actually doesn't reflect all the market. You should trade live and learn money management before do that

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    yep always start on demo, get to know the platforms and use it well!
    zulutrade is a good way to start forex!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Correct. Personally, I'd recommend using those signal providers. They have a good monitoring system that keep tracks of the traders statistics. You can then select your preferred one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information