Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Advice on getting started

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    So, which traders, lets say, you follow and like? just on a friendly advice and suggestion level

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    which signal providers you like you to recommend?i am always curious on who and how are other followers copying signals

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FXSystems announces a new promotion for all branches.

FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD!

1. Bonus roulette up to 500%.
    AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and a minimum bonus of 100%. existing clients may deposit and join.
    2. All Micro account traders can request up to 1:1000 Leverage **
    3. new vip clients get 0 pips spread for 60 days (pick any 2 major pairs). Rebate at end of two months.
    4. rescue bonus of 35% (if you loose your funds trading, you get 35% back into your account to trade with.
    For more info and queries don’t hesitate to immediately ask assistance to our client’s support.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Forex is a very promising business however a very risky and tough one. You could start with researching "What is forex? Why forex can be traded? How is forex traded?" and learn the disadvantages and advantages of trading forex before aggressively and greedily open an account. There are a lot of free educational resource online and few forums that are offering a free course for new traders.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Oh you can simply use zulutrade - let the professionals trade for you and you will be a happy person without any complications on learning how to trade and occasionally loose.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Getting involved in foreign exchange trading becomes an interesting activity for many people as they might have read about many success stories from those successful traders. but Keep in your mind that Forex trading are all the matter of taking risk. The only thing that you have control on is the amount of the money you put in every trade and also the amount of the money that you let be lost. I took suggestion from some expert trader, and use risk management to minimize emotional aspect during trading. Still use 2% risk per-trade based on my Tickmill account margin. good execution condition (ECN) with low spread and also high leverage offered (1:500) makes any trade only need small amount margin required.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    First of all, learn the basics about your trading platform. You need to have fundamental knowledge about your trading platform. You have set up a strategy and plan. Iff you are a beginner then you can use indicators to earn profits. For binary options the best indicator will be Binary Options Beast. This indicator can give you the best and Profitable Binary Options Signals .

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Today, many people join for this business, because we can get started with a little minimum deposit. but I also watch for spreads, commissions, rebate rate, regulation type, funding and withdrawals methods. Anyway i like to spread my trading capital on many different brokers and actually i have about 12 trading accounts on many different brokers. Most of my funds are on ECN Tickmill account service. Pricing feeds from multiple institutional market participants and display the best quote on their trading platform. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Yes forex market is growing day by day as people heard about forex they want to be a member of this community . I will advice them to get start with regulated broker as Mayzus is well known and trusted broke. They are excellent in trading services, there is no slippage or re-quotes in trading you will have no tension about security of funds.

MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I recommend you to start with activating no deposit bonus, which allows not to invest real money but trade on bonus money. One of the coolest bonuses I know is $1000 no deposit bonus offered by FreshForex.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information