Thread: JustForex - www.justforex.com

Threaded View

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

JustForex - www.justforex.com

Hello dear forum members and guests!

I'm a representative of JustForex — Forex broker for comfortable trading. Let me introduce our company.

JustForex is a brand of IPCTrade Inc, the activity of which is providing online trading services on the Forex market and an opportunity for traders to earn income. IPCTrade Inc. is authorized and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (license no. IFSC/60/241/TS/17).

4 account types with different trading terms are available for JustForex clients:
    Cent — maximum leverage is 1:1000, floating spreads start from 0.3 pip, min deposit is not limited.
    Mini — maximum leverage is 1:3000, floating spreads start from 0.3 pip, min deposit is not limited.
    Standard — maximum leverage is 1:3000, floating spreads start from 0.1 pip, min deposit is equal to 100 USD.
    ECN Zero — maximum leverage is 1:500, floating spreads start from 0 pip, min deposit is equal to 500 USD.

The lot for Mini, Standard and ECN Zero accounts is equal to 100 000 units of base currency and it is equal to 1000 units of base currency for Cent accounts. All trading strategies are allowed. The execution method is Market Execution. There are up to 84 currency pairs and 2 metals in the list of available financial instruments. Every trader has an opportunity to choose an account which will perfectly suit to his trading strategy.

Deposit Methods
    credit and debit cards Visa/MasterCard
    WebMoney
    Skrill
    Qiwi
    Neteller
    Perfect Money
    Other payment systems

JustForex website: https://justforex.com/

I will be happy to answer any questions.

Last edited by JustForex; 08-04-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Thread Information