Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your experience with FreshForex broker

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It has been over a year for me with FreshForex and I simply flattered with the ever improving features and facilities. I see every month there is something new on offering, I just feel so excited and happy to be part of such broker that’s so keen on improving especially with their latest mind piece 101% Trade Able Bonus.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I haven’t traded with this broker too much, but I heard a lot of issue with them, I prefer to work with broker which is honest and doesn’t have any negative. Although, it’s impossible to get a broker with 100% positivity, but still I am with OctaFX which is highly popular and reliable, so I don’t have to worry too much specially with security of my funds. I am using their ECN account which can be operated from as low as 5 dollars, so it’s seriously good and something which helps us with trading and makes us relaxed. They also have amazing service with all the money transactions been proceeded instantly, so that’s why I find it so good to work with them.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Did you guys know that FreshForex is offering $1000 no deposit bonus? I've already recommended it to some my fellows and they made cool start in forex trading.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    WaslanW, it’s great offer to know about, but unfortunately, I won’t say there is much meat into this and you realize this when you read the terms which clearly shows up that it’s next to impossible to withdraw the profits while in between there is also requirement of investment. Anyway, I won’t really go with that, I believe we need to be successful then right broker plays key role to it and that’s why my ultimate choice is with OctaFX broker, it’s one of the most bank able companies in the world and help us in every possible way while I also get all my payments instantly without having to worry about paying commissions or unnecessary charges or fees at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information