Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What you Think about Fresh Forex ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Trade the markets LIVE with a former trader for one of the original “Market Wizards”

Dear traders,

We are glad to invite you to the live free webinar conducted on February 28 at 1:00 am EST by Jonathan Cho. LINK

The topic of the webinar is “Trade the markets live”, where Jonathan will cover his actual intraday plans in forex, precious metals and oil, using price action and technical analysis.

Before you join the event, please make sure you have a FreshForex live account or sign up using the link.

How to join the room?
    1. Click the link

2. Use the password: fresh_forex.

One of our goals is to support traders with up-to-date market analysis and offer them multiple instruments to trade and run a proper analysis. Please take into account that you take full respobsibility for the trading decisions you make on the basis of the provided information.
    Jonathan is a Harvard graduate and full-time trader who previously worked as a currency trader for one of the original interviewed "Market Wizards" in the Jack Schwager series of books. Join him at his webinar this Tuesday!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    That was one of the most useful webinars I've visited! I think now it's time to apply all the knowledges got during that amazing time. I recommend it to everybody.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by WaslanW View Post
    That was one of the most useful webinars I've visited! I think now it's time to apply all the knowledges got during that amazing time. I recommend it to everybody.
    I feel really bad now! I had some personal issues, so I was not able to attend this! It is really bad to some sort on something such important. I like to know if there is any repeat or anything through which I can check it now?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FRESHFOREX OFFERS NEW METHODS OF DEPOSIT
    30 March 2017

Dear clients,

FreshForex adds new countries! Now for clients from Brazil and Chile the following deposit methods are available: Itau, Bradesco and WebPay

Bradesco and Itau

These are some of the biggest Brazil banks: Bradesco was founded in 1943 and Itau – in 1945. Please note, that this deposit method is available to clients from Brazil only.

WebPay

WebPay is available to the clients from Chile.

Check out the detailed instruction for all available deposit methods on Deposit and Withdrawal page.

Good luck in trading!
    FreshForex — fresh view on money!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by VolkovYury View Post
    FRESHFOREX OFFERS NEW METHODS OF DEPOSIT
    30 March 2017

Dear clients,

FreshForex adds new countries! Now for clients from Brazil and Chile the following deposit methods are available: Itau, Bradesco and WebPay

Bradesco and Itau

These are some of the biggest Brazil banks: Bradesco was founded in 1943 and Itau – in 1945. Please note, that this deposit method is available to clients from Brazil only.

WebPay

WebPay is available to the clients from Chile.

Check out the detailed instruction for all available deposit methods on Deposit and Withdrawal page.

Good luck in trading!
    FreshForex — fresh view on money!
    This is really good news for so many of my friends who are living in Brazil, I am very happy to hear this. This is why this company is so highly rated always caring for customers.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Did you guys hear about their new Mobilisation contest? I bet you'll like it, cause everybody can win $1000 in it trading with Telegram. You can even use demo account.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by WaslanW View Post
    Did you guys hear about their new Mobilisation contest? I bet you'll like it, cause everybody can win $1000 in it trading with Telegram. You can even use demo account.
    I haven’t seen this, but look pretty cool. Can I have the link for this please? I tried checking t through the web site, but was not able to find it anywhere at all!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You'd better find it using Telegram. I'm not sure if there is any information on their official web-site...

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Become FreshForex IB

Dear Trader,

Become FreshForex IB and receive up to 100% revenue share!

Referring clients and earning extra profit is easy:

promote your IB website with the help of our creatives;
    get up to 20 usd for each traded lot of your clients!
    Check out FreshForex video tutorials to learn more about FreshForex IB program.

If you have any questions, click on Ask us a question right away. We will be happy to help you!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    GET $20 FOR AN ARTICLE FOR POPULAR FRESHFOREX ENCYCLOPEDIA
    15 June 2017

Get $20 for an Article for Popular FreshForex EncyclopediaDear traders,

Become co-author of Clever FX Forex Encyclopedia and get $20 for each published article!

Till November 30, 2017 write articles on trading strategies for XAU/USD, Brent, WTI, XAG/USD, XPD/USD, XPT/USD, and get well-deserved bonus on your trading account.

Article requirements:

90% or more of uniqueness according to Advego Plagiatus;
    2 000 symbols without spaces;
    Literary language and error-free text;
    Formal text style, third person narration;
    Supporting graphic material.

Join FreshForex experts and get $20!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information