Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What you Think about Fresh Forex ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically select our trading style, as a newcomer from my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. And I have chosen luckily LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here without any restrictions I can scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FreshForex: Funds withdrawal in bitcoins

Dear traders!

You can use your Bitcoin wallet not only for depositing the account, but also for funds withdrawal from your trading account using MBT (Millibitcoins).

Information about the withdrawal method:

The transaction currency is BTC.
    The minimum withdrawal amount is only 0,001 BTC.
    The commission fee for funds withdrawal is only 1% of the withdrawal amount (minimum 0,0001 BTC).

As with any other way of withdrawing funds from a FreshForex account, the mechanism is extremely simple and secure: you just need to create a withdrawal request and confirm it with a one-time sms password. You can learn more detailed information about funds withdrawal in the Deposit and Withdrawal section.

We wish you successful trade!

Changes in the Regulations for trading operations

Dear clients!

Let us inform you that from May 21, 2018 the changes in the "Regulations for trading operations" will come into force:

Changed paragraphs: 3.7, 3.16, 4.4, 9.1.5, 9.3.6
    Added paragraphs: 4.5.4, 9.1.6, 9.2.5, 9.2.6

Check "Documents" section of our website to find a new version of the document.

FreshForex: Changes in the trading schedule on May 21 and May 22

Dear Clients!

On May 21 and May 22 Pentecost and Buddha's Birthday are celebrated, for this reason there will be changes in trading hours:

May 21, 2018, will be closed trading on CFD on the index #DAX30.

May 22, 2018, will be closed trading on CFD on the index #HSI.

Please consider this information when planning your work with financial markets.

Since May 23, 2018, trading returns to regular hours.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information