Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What you Think about Fresh Forex ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think no broker can be called best broker. All of them have some advantages differ from the other broker. Personally i am only subscriber of this broker. I dont have any account it with this broker. But i have seen so many positive reviews about it on different pages.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Forex trading can be risky income, but you can easily increase your chances when you recognize the best moments of the market. Learning of Forex can be treated as a game when you start predict state of the market basing on events that happen in countries of your foreign currencies. Quality of Forex market is considered to be exceptional by expert traders thanks to low amounts of fees and commissions. You can start trading with your computer and good software. Everything you may need to rise your chance of success can be easily obtained on the Internet. This fact becomes very pleasant when you think that true experts and outstanding software can be obtained online.Well this is what my personal experience is while trading under alpari.com.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FRESHFOREX CANCELS REQUOTES!

Dear traders,
    From April 18, all FreshForex accounts are transefered to Market Execution mode. Now even clients who trade on the Classic account may forget what requotes are. Market execution will let our traders open and close orders in a matter of seconds without price changes and use all kinds of trading strategies! We left fixed spreads from the old Classic, so you can know in advance the price of opening trades.
    Try the updated account and combine the best in your trading from Classic account and market execution!

Good luck in trading!
    FreshForex — fresh view on money!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    As for me, I always hate requotes, they are really bad for good profitable trading. That's why I am glad to see that news!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hie, i think it is new to us. It will take time for FreshForex to gain trust from trader because now a days there are tons of brokers in market so traders are confused about the trust factor over the broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FreshForex offers no deposit bonus $1000!

Dear traders!

Take part in the "Test Drive" campaign and get an unparalleled huge bonus in only three steps:

- register in FreshForex company through special link,

- Open Classic, Market Pro or ECN trading account ,

- verify the personal data in the Client Area.

Find bonus on your account! As usual, this campaign of FreshForex provides you with unique and useful benefits:

- Trade with a bonus for almost 4 weeks and estimate our trading terms,

- Withdraw the profit earned with the help of bonus,

- Use $ 1000 to trade on any account including superfast ECN account.

Find out excellent trading conditions of FreshForex without funding account. Get $1000, trade and earn with us!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I don't what about trading, but comments are good ))

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I really appreciate it but do you think that it is a difficult task to double a deposit? Nothing of that kind: this promotion doubles funds on your account and makes trading opportunities on your account almost boundless!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FRESHFOREX WAS AWARDED AS THE COMPANY WITH BEST TRADING EXPERIENCE

Dear traders!

During the month, one of the largest Asia news webportals fxdailyinfo had been running the voting for Forex Brokers called Forex Brokers Awards 2016. Traders could choose and vote for the best Forex broker in one of the ten main nominations.

We are glad to inform that FreshForex has won first place in the "Best Trading Experience" nomination and second place in the "Best Forex Broker, Asia" nomination.

These awards confirm our reliability and comfort of work with our company.

What does ensure best trading experience with FreshForex?

various trading tools. You can trade with currency pairs and more than 80 CFDs.
    execution speed is less than 0.2 sec. Your order will be opened faster than you could blink.
    low spreads. Average spread is 0.4 pips.
    high speed of withdrawal. Your money get to your account within 10 minutes.
    a wide range of promotions and bonuses.

Every day we improve our services for your comfortable work. Thank you and all our traders for your support in the voting and for your work with us during the 12 years.

Good luck in trading!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    VOTE FOR YOUR BMW X6 M!

Vote for your BMW X6 M!Dear traders,

We promised to announce the start of voting for the color of your BMW X6 M — therefore, the time has come!

Today, on May 12, on the page of the "Great Trading Contest" the voting has begun. You can pick the color of your future car! It is not necessary to follow the ironic phrase of Henry Ford: "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black". When choosing a color, you can follow the taste, choose the color according feng shui or your horoscope — in any case, you will find what you are looking for!

10 colors of the BMW X6 M — choose your own!

Vote for your BMW X6 M!

Good luck in trading!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information