Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What you Think about Fresh Forex ?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FRESHFOREX CLIENT AREA IN ARABIС

FreshForex Client Area in ArabiсDear clients,

We are glad to inform you that now your Client Area is on your native language!

Here you can:

fund and withdraw funds;
    join to different promos and bonuses;
    learn analysis and much more!

The Client Area is a necessary service for each trader and we do everything possible for our clients to feel comfortable trading with us.

Make sure how simple your working with FreshForex has become — high time to concetrate on trading!

Good luck in trading!
    FreshForex — fresh view on money!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I'm pretty sure that this improvement is very useful on the forex marcet. I guess arabic audience is quite huge and it's obviously easier to read the text in the native language.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    BINARY OPTIONS FROM FRESHFOREX!

Dear traders,
    You are among the first ones to know that your favorite broker FreshForex has launched a new service — FreshOptions!
    FreshOptions - is a revolutionary binary options service enabling you to earn easily and quickly. It does not require a long time to be studied: no intricate market analyzes and economic knowledge. You simply predict price movement, and if the forecast is correct, you will get profit.
    FreshOptions offers the highest payout percentage for a successful deal — up to 86%. Only FreshOptions will return you up to 15% of investments for a wrong prediction.
    Trade with binary options, use your Forex trading experience and earn even more.

FreshOptions — key to your profit.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by WaslanW View Post
    PapiaKhatunAsha, are you talking about their "Hot Trip" promotion or some other useful feature?
    Actually I am very confused mate, I don’t know what to use, it’s just too many amazing offers! How do you decide between them? It’s a massive headache for me, but definitely in a good way.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    THE FIRST TIME ON FOREX: TRADING VIA TELEGRAM
    14 September 2016

Dear traders!

FreshForex company has enabled a simplified mode of Forex trading for you. Now you can earn through Telegram application using FreshForex Easy bot.

This service is interesting for active traders who value their time. Bot gives all essential info for a quick trade. You no longer need to study complex chartsand analyze them. Virtual Assistant provides the best quotes of all available instruments.

Are you afraid to lose your funds? Try out FreshForex Easy Demo.

Check right now how easy it is to work with FreshForex Easy Bot!

Good luck in trading!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    FRESHFOREX HAS SIMPLIFIED THE WORK OF FRESHFOREX EASY BOT!
    05 October 2016

FreshForex has simplified the work of FreshForex Easy Bot!Dear сlients,

FreshForex team continues to work on FreshForex Easy Bot service, making it even easier for traders.

Our robots in Telegram have learned a lot over the past two weeks:

Now you can request quotes for trading contracts in a more convenient way. For example, for EUR/USD pair you may put in search: eurusd, Eurodollar or euro. And for energies, for example, #BRENT, you can put: brent or oil. The same works for all the available contracts.
    You can request to change the account many times. If you wish to trade on another account, you no longer need to switch to another menu and take unnecessary time-consuming actions.
    The profit for open trades is in the "Balance" menu now, which is more convenient.
    If your funds to open a trade are not enough, FreshForex Easy Bot will immediately notify you and offer to fund your account.

Bots are much better in understanding traders now!

Check yourself how comfortable your work with FreshForex Easy Bot is!

Good luck in trading!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I’ve read an interesting interview on freshforex web-site. In Snow ride contest an economic student won third prize. He make a research about forex market. It’s awesome, when you can combine study and earning! He make 150% of profit with last position in contest. Lucky!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I’ve read an interesting interview on freshforex web-site. In Snow ride contest an economic student won third prize. He make a research about forex market. It’s awesome, when you can combine study and earning! He make 150% of profit with last position in contest. Lucky!
    There are so many people who have found their fortune simply by been lucky! I am no different mate, I started up with No Deposit bonus here with FreshForex and look today, I have over 4k investment and able to make 1k easily per month!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiaKhatunAsha View Post
    There are so many people who have found their fortune simply by been lucky! I am no different mate, I started up with No Deposit bonus here with FreshForex and look today, I have over 4k investment and able to make 1k easily per month!
    Good job! Thanks to FreshForex many people can forget about the "inslavement", I mean the office work of course))

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Good job! Thanks to FreshForex many people can forget about the "inslavement", I mean the office work of course))
    Absolutely! I think most people use to believe that online business is not good enough unless we make big investment, but Forex is obviously nothing like that. With broker like FreshForex, it’s further proven that even without making investment, it’s absolutely possible to achieve massive returns. I mean, I really never thought I could be making 1-2k this easily and that without making my own investment…. So really what else I can ask for?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information