Thread: Rebates, is there a value?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Rebates, is there a value?

Does anyone have a strategy with earning rebates?

I have an EA I never use because all it does is breakeven more or less, but it can generate good volumes. I was thinking to run it on an account that offers rebates.

Does anyne have any experience in rebate trading and know if there is any threat from the broker if the trading just breaks even?

Any advice on high rebates available for decent spread accounts?

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    If you are interested in low spreads, check freshforex ECN account with almost zero spreads, in addition, execution takes on average for 0.05 seconds with low commissions. And if you trade on other accounts, you can return up to $10 per lot. This is a good option. For example, Grand Capital launched the campaign, under which the maximum bonus is $5.5 per lot, but you should trade without stop for a whole month! freshforex gives you $10 for 1 lot simply for trading, for that you only need to link your account to the promo fresh rebate 50%.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Hello, @waslanW, I realised that FreshForex improved their trading terms by 1 point and by returning the $10 per lot on loss-making trades. I think is now good news!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    It's no deposit bonuses, that definately has value. I always choose a broker not with pretty spread, but with no deposit bonus. For example, Fresh Forex is offering $1000 no deposit bonus at the moment.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Believe it or not, there are not that many great forex rebate providers out there. The main factors to consider are the rebate rates you will receive, the rebate tools they offer you.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There are brokers that pay rebate on trading . It pays on trading volume. The more trade the more you get discount. To me it is a horrible practice. It entice traders to finish more trades which is horrendous practice. Traders moto should be if I get a setup I will open a trade for the most part not. I do binary options trading. In case you like options trading, go to lxmarkets to get some answers concerning it. It is a fundamental options broker.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I know that every trader loves FreshForex's rebates. That means there is a value somewhere in it.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Rebate is something that can bring massive value to the table; it has been proven in recent years, at least. However, it is fair to say that right broker is what makes the difference. I am grateful to FreshForex since they have truly helped me with rebate program, as one is able to earn up to 20 USD from Mega Rebate scheme, it’s just sensational!

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Per ottenere il massimo risultato dal mercato forex un trader ha bisogno di una piattaforma di trading molto buona. E questo l'ho preso da TradesFX. Penso di non essere in grado di gestire correttamente la mia attività commerciale senza questo broker. Mi stanno fornendo tutte le strutture commerciali del business forex. Inoltre, sono in grado di utilizzare tecnologie di trading avanzate dalla loro piattaforma di trading. Il loro servizio clienti è molto soddisfacente. Sono molto fortunato che li capisco.

Thread Information