Thread: OptionTrade Wins the Bizz 2015, Award for Business Excellence.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

OptionTrade Wins the Bizz 2015, Award for Business Excellence.

OptionTrade Wins the Bizz 2015, Award for Business Excellence.

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that OptionTrade, our Binary Options brand, has received the award for Business Excellence 2015 from the World Confederation of Businesses.

The award, officially known as the Bizz 2015, highlights OptionTrade’s consistent commitment to business excellence across a number of areas including managerial leadership, management systems, product quality, innovation and social responsibility.

Binary Options trading is a fast growing market and it takes a strong company to not only keep up with market developments and demands, but to gain recognition as one of the best brokers in the business.

This award speaks volume of OptionTrade's efforts to maintain the highest business standards and develop unique products and services that best address the needs of the market.

OptionTrade will continue to provide the very best customer service and deliver innovative products to ensure clients’ expectations are not just met, but exceeded in every way.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Is binary trading similar with Forex? I also want to diversify my fund and seems options trading is a good field.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Binary options trading is similar yet more easier than forex trading and it also can be used as a tool to hedge against your forex trades. SO if anyone willing to diversify their portfolio then trading with optiontrade can be a good option.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    This broker has Ladder trading type, it is new to me and I think I can make consistent profit with it.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    You can also try their 100 % cash match bonus too but i think that bonuses are always associated with certain terms and conditions. Those who wishes not to avail bonus always have an option to trade without availing it with no bonus accounts.

Thread Information