Thread: ECN Broker | ECN forex account - 5Stars Forex

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Lightbulb ECN Broker | ECN forex account - 5Stars Forex

ECN stands for Electronic Communications Networks; Forex financial expert who uses ECNs to provide its clients direct access to other participants in currency markets. It is the real way of future of the foreign exchange markets. ECN is a bridge linking smaller market participants with tier-1 liquidity providers throughout the world with the help of ECN forex broker. Modern technology called FIX protocol is used to link between the clients and LPs. Broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 banks LPs and makes available for trading to their clients and also broker delivers client’s orders to LPs for execution. Some advantages of ECN broker:
    1. Variable spreads
    2. Fast trade execution
    3. Client-to-bank trading
    4. Automated trading
    5. Anonymous forex trading.
    For more details and ECN accounts: http://5starsforex.com/

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Lightbulb 5Stars Forex Corporate Account

Corporate account is for those who want to trade on company’s name with corporate level trading facilites. Register account with all personal details, personal experience along with the corporate details. Some details are needed to register this account which are:
    -certificate of corporation
    -Memorandum & Articles of association
    -Passport copies for the authorized signatures.
    -Directors Certificate (EU Countries or when applicable)
    -Good standing Confirmation or recent annual tax return or recent annual financial statement.
    -Passport copies of any individual that owns more than 25%, if any shareholder is a legal person.
    -Proof of address for major shareholders, and authorized signatories.
    -Board Resolution to establish the business with 5Stars Forex Ltd and nominate the contact/in-charge person.
    -Shareholders certificate
    -Authorized Director/Manager Proof of Address.
    -Proof of Address for the company.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

Lightbulb Islamic Account at 5Stars forex

Islamic trading account permit clients of Islamic region to trade on swap free accounts with no any extra charge or fee.
    Clients of Islamic region can open and close positions at any time with 5stars forex platform without being constrained to holding them for a defined period.
    Our ‘No Riba’ policy enables eligible clients to keep their trading positions opened for an unlimited amount of time without having to suffer any charges or penalties from any kind whatsoever.
    There’s no doubt that currency trading is one of the most difficult dilemmas in Islamic jurisprudence (Faqih). On the one hand, it requires the simultaneous exchange of currencies, which makes it a kind of hand to hand exchange. On the other hand, contemporary scholars consider the record of money transferred to or from a bank account as delivery. To resolve the issue, several decisions and fatwas have been issued.
    Link: https://www.5starsforex.com/accounts...ic-account.php

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent

OCO orders

One Cancels the Other order referred as two separate orders that are linked together on the same market. The first linked order to be triggered and filled is entered into a live position, whilst the second order is subsequently deleted. This means one order filled will cancel the other. Traders use this order when they sense that one of the two scenarios may play out in a certain currency pair. For more information about OCO orders visit us; contact us at;

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Scalping is profitable strategy, but it too nervous, to my mind. And it's good, when broker helps you to trade. What broker to choose? I think, you'd better trade with broker, which has ECN-account. This account is great for scalping. It has fast order execution, no requotes, spreads from 0 points. For example, Freshforex has this account type.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    Its my first time I am hearing of 5Stars Forex. I therefore decided to check and find out what its all about. From my own findings, i have reasons to doubt the genuineness of this broker! From the Forex peace army,

November 29, 2015: CAUTION: The FPA has been trying to assist a client who has a problem withdrawing money from 5 Stars Forex. The company originally demanded documents be verified by the Swedish Embassy in the client's country. After extensive delays, other methods of verification were agreed to. The documents arrived over 10 days ago and are still sitting in the mailroom of the broker. 5 Stars Forex's representative claims that management has not yet approved appointing someone perform additonal checks done on the documents. The FPA views these actions as dangerously close to deliberately putting in delays and requirements in order to prevent withdrawals. The FPA recommends a VERY HIGH LEVEL OF CAUTION dealing with 5 Stars Forex until this issue is resolved.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    There is no ideal broker, but with someone you can trade, and with another – no. And I am sure, that FreshForex is good broker. It has excellent service, no minimum deposit, a lot of promotions and very fast withdrawal.

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    I think this question was solved by many brokers. Many, like Freshforex, offer Swap Free - a special account without a charge for swap. When positions are carried, a trader only pays a fixed fee not tied to interest rates. This is advantageous both for the long-term strategy and trades under the Sharia law

Thanks
    Forex Ability & Talent
    For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. for that reason now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, at all times I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

Thread Information